I Just Realized......

by palmtree67 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I've been here one year!!

April 4, 2009

I re-read my first post. Wow! I've come so far!

I wish that for all the newbies who joined this week!!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If that isn't nice, what is?

• yknot
  • magoo
    magoo

....very cool....happy anniversary....

magoo

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

Congrats on your first anniversary.

• flipper
    flipper

PALMTREE- Congratulations on your first year ! Good for you. Nice little community we have here, isn't it ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• spawn
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

I just want to say how much I appreciate this board and everyone on it.

I hope the newbies take advantage of all the resources here, the links to websites and the archived threads.

Thank you to Simon and your beautiful wife.

He doesn't post here much anymore, but Amazing's posts were invaluable to me and so were Alan F's. And AllTimeJeff - huge help in moving on.

Mr, Flipper's common sense advice and gentle manner are just what new ones need.

Mrs. Jones, Snowbird, purplesofa, flyinghighnow, mouthy (Grace)..... who send me to my room a couple of times, leaving wt, john doe and beks - your friendly banter showed me there were true friendships to be had and a great life after getting "out".

Shamus' humour........except for the taxidermy thread, that one sort of creeps me out.....

Chalaam and Aguest - you helped me to not give up on God.

And of course, my dear, dear Baba - she has the wisdom and kindness of a grandmother in a young body. She knows that is the highest compliment I can give.

I know some of the newbies are just beginning their struggle. IT's WORTH IT!!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Aw, Hon! Congratulations!

Precious Palm said:

I re-read my first post. Wow! I've come so far!

Oh, yes! Yes you have!!!

And:

And of course, my dear, dear Baba - she has the wisdom and kindness of a grandmother in a young body. She knows that is the highest compliment I can give.

Yes, I do know compliments just don't get any better than that. And I love you to pieces! Aw, Hon... I am so very, very glad you are here!

Great big hugs to you,
    Baba.

• nugget
    nugget

Good for you something to celebrate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit