Is There Anyone You Truly HATE???

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I thought about that question myself and I don't think I really HATE anyone. I guess I could hate Bin Laden or some nameless evil terrorist but no one comes to mind.

• snowbird
  • rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

i hate all people equally, therefore i show no bias to one person over another.

• minimus
    minimus

I know who Wing Commander HATES.

• yknot
    yknot

I tend to 'hate' actions/deeds/choices......

People and their motivations are far more complicated.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

my father

• minimus
    minimus

oooh

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes, there are two people I truly hate with a passion. That does not mean that I would behave inhumanely to them or not help them in a life or death situation. I can hate them but at the same time be decent to them. I think that if they were to die, they'd be doing humanity a great service.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

I despise my elder/cousin (no longer an elder) I was hauled into 2 JC's for what the elders deemed inappropriate behaviour with married sisters. *nothing went on, nothing was going on or going to happen* but these sick B**tards threatened to DF me if I didn't admit what I did was wrong. So I did. THEN my elder/cousin Mr. Company man committed adultry and wasn't DF'd divorced his JW wife of 30 years and the Elders at his JC said, "Oh go ahead and marry her". I then DA's myself...

• blondie
    blondie

Nobody I would waste my energy on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit