Did Ted Jaracz give a talk recently at a Circuit Assembly?

by yesidid 13 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

I read on the forum that TJ had given one or two talks at a CA.

Can anyone confirm that?

Last I heard he was still recovering from his stroke or heart attack or whatever it was.

Can anyone shed any light on His Holiness's health?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Yes, someone went to the assembly and confirmed it for me.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

perhaps he should just be 'a-silent-one' and give say, Samuel Herd the reigns.

• yknot
    yknot

So does this means he will resume his old DC appearances.....???

I kinda enjoyed Geof in comparison......

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have no idea.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Has the stroke changed him physically?

Can he still talk out of both sides of his mouth?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am not sure, I will have to ask him again if I see him again.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Asilentone- Do you know him personally my brother? or are you just being sarcastic?

• asilentone
    asilentone

no, but my parents have met Ted and Bro. Herd few years ago at Bethel. I am not being sarcastic at all. Another brother at the Memorial told me about Ted giving two talks at the special assembly day in Florida. I did not ask the brother about Ted's physical appearance after the stroke.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

He ought to just give up and hand the religion to me. That way, I can do a reverse Boozerford, and impose one rule on top of all others:

No one shall initiate the use of force, threats of force, or fraud against another person or their property.

Any rules already in place that require violating this rule would automatically and permanently be out of play. This means, either they are going to have to improve the value people actually get at the Kingdumb Hells or they will lose their members. There will be zero tolerance for lying to people in field circus, or for bringing people into the cancer with the strictest possible interpretation of the books. Even the Bible itself will be subject to this scrutiny--if there is a rule that is clearly in the Bible that violates this one rule, it will not apply. (And I will be upfront about it: If the Bible supports first-strike offensive force or fraud, I will not hesitate to say that the Bible is not beneficial to mankind.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit