JW PEDOPHILE SENTENCED TO 40 YEARS

by Mary 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• nelly136
    nelly136

alas he only got a 6 year sentence for his 40 years of damage

• dissed
    dissed

Pretty disgusting, no?

Would we expect anything less from an organization trying to hide its 'dirty little secrets'?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Oh gosh, the "Let's poo poo the story because it came from satan's media, oh but when the satanic media reports about another religion then it's completely true.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

I agree! This article has been inserted by satan himself to blind the minds of us unbelievers! Can't be trusted! Buncha freakin whackos! Who do they think they're kidding ! If they could hear themselves!

• NiceDream
    NiceDream

Too bad this wasn't mentioned on Oprah or something, then more people would know about it. I used to doubt the validity of these stories, but I know 2 women who were abused by elders when they were young...and I don't know that many people! This is so wrong.

Wobble - excellent questions. Surely one wouldn't have to wait on Jehovah for 40 YEARS to get justice?!?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I just read about a huge rally to support the pope over the pedophile issue someone was interviewed about why they were there and their comment was as insane as any jw comment they said "where here to show solidarity with the pope & transmit this message that single individuals make mistakes but institutions faith and religion cannot be questioned" it seems like theres this huge percentage of humanity whose brains aren't working properly they are not making the right connections. I don't know how to understand it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit