Is there anyone here from San Diego or the surrounding areas?

by Piercingtheveil81 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

Is there anyone here from San Diego or the surrounding areas? I'm from east county and DA'd about a year ago. I was just curious as to how many from San Diego frequent this site.

PVT81

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm a bit north in Ventura County.

Pec and BarbieDoll are closer to your location. (they had a BBQ at their home a couple years ago.)

There are several others that I know of, too but I'll let them disclose themselves.

Welcome to JWN.

-Aude.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm in L.A. but I think there are a few south of me.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I'm in Melbourne Australia.....is that close??

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I’ve visited San Diego… it was when I was a JW and met some ppl from the Sweetwater cong… does that count?

• Farkel
    Farkel

I've lived most of my life there, but am now in NorCal. I'd go back in a heart beat, but my favorite city in the world has become too expensive. I've never lived in East County, but have lived everywhere else from Oceanside to Mira Mesa to Chula Vista, from the Colwood area to Normal Heights, Clairmont, and University City. I lived in Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach just across from Mission Baby and Sea World before I moved.

When I lived in Normal Heights, I used to visit Rutherford's digs about 1.5 miles away in Kensington about once a month and haunt it!

I surfed and played beach volley ball for years and years. I dearly miss it all.

Farkel

• asilentone
    asilentone

SirNose is in San Diego.

• The Finger
    The Finger

I was in the University City Cong. for awhile.

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

BrokenPromises- Sweetwater congregation dissolved about 5-6 years ago due to poor meeting attendance. So did Bonita cong.

Farkel- you are right San Diego is becoming too expensive. When I finish school we are thinking of moving to the midwest or out of the country.

The Finger- I knew some people from University City. How long ago were you there?

• The Finger
    The Finger

A few years ago now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit