Do not Download--Copy--or--Record--So says the Watchtower!

by Atlantis 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    Paragraph 4 states:
    "Please note that no one should attempt to download a copy of the broadcast, nor should any recordings be made to be viewed at a later time."
    Click here:
    Atlantis
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Isn't it interesting that they want everyone to attend, and they have the most important and urgent message to broadcast throughout the Earth..........BUT............ they don't want the chance of anyone looking at it at a later date.

Imagine if they could have controlled the recording of all those Dist Conv Talks i.e., "Stay Alive 'til '75".

Doc

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

All about money. If you want to hear us speak, it will cost you. There

is no shame in the WT game. You receive free so give free.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Thanks Atlantis......................YOU ROCK
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Please note that no one should attempt to download a copy of the broadcast, nor should any recordings be made to be viewed at a later time."

.....................Image result for jw.org broadcasting.

.....Image result for message of salvation

..............Image result for access denied

• Watchtower-Free
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

I swear, every time Outlaw and Watchtower-Free create those funny replies I can hear Atlantis busting a gut and trotting to the "John" to take a pee.

I can be in the kitchen making all kinds of noise and then all of a sudden Atlantis starts laughing real hard, and I can hear him trotting down the hallway. (I know exactly where he is going!!!).

Nevada!

• Watchtower-Free
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Hahahaha! They don't understand how the internet works. Information wants to be free.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The Governing Body is not very bright(smart). They tell the publishers not to make copies but it ain't gonna make a difference copies will still be made and made fun of on the internet. These guys are always a day late and a dollar short, when it comes to being CEOs of a multi billion dollar corporation they are sure stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit