What Do You Think Of This Site?

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• agent zero
    agent zero

i come here because in complete contrast with the folks at the k-hall, here one can find some intelligent conversation and express thoughts freely without worrying if it's what you're "supposed" to express.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I'm still relatively new here and I really enjoy it. There's such a wide variety of personalities. If it ceased to exist, I'd miss it for sure at first, but life would go on. I find it comforting to know that there's such a large group of us who can all relate to one another.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'm new to these sites and I find this one really warm and the most 'active' currently...a big thank you to all of you who've kept it going with your interesting threads for people like me to come along at the right time for ourselves and benefit ..

Loz xx

• zoiks
    zoiks

It has served its purpose very well in my life and in many others, I'm sure. I hope that it will continue to do so for a long time. I hope to stick around to put in my two cents when I can, although work, family, and a newly budding social life come first.

Honestly, this site and the people who post here have been a true lifesaver for me. Thanks Simon, Angharad, all the mods, and all of you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It needs more Purple and Glitter..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I would miss this site if it ceased to exist.

• chickpea
    chickpea

it is a hotbed of n00 lite, so it would be a "loss"
    as far as not having current and timely info about
    the ongoing machinations of the b0rg....

it cracks me up to be "in the know" before the
    uber pious dr0nes who think of me and mine
    as bird f00d!

• flipper
    flipper

Awesome ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• minimus
    minimus

Chickpea, I too LOVE it when I find out top secret stuff before the "rank and file".

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

This site is my new playground.

Gigs at the colosseum are getting harder to arrange.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit