Obamacare loophole

by B-Rock 15 Replies latest jw friends

• B-Rock
  • Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Just said on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour that 68,000 American women died from childbirth complications the year 2004 - 2005 in the USA.

And that even if you have medical insurance complications can be financially devastating leaving tens of thousands of dollars still to be paid.

The American professionals & Amnesty International official being interviewed said it is safer to have a baby in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

• VIII
    VIII

Hmmm, given the horsepower of a Prius and my current car, I might as well go with a horse-drawn buggy. I'm not going electric unless it's a Tesla.

Perhaps the Amish way isn't so bad. I wouldn't have to shave my legs or armpits and would really save on other beauty treatments. And, I have been trying to grow out my hair. Longer does seem better.

Heartofaboy: LINK? I'm going to play beks and ask.

• leavingwt
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

also, if you can steal a young person's SS#, you can avoid the death panels.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Let's start our own religion. We can skip O-care and get legal pot.

BTS

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"Heartofaboy: LINK? I'm going to play beks and ask."

His post said he heard it on BBC Radio 4 Women's Hour.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/whnews/

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I call bullshit.

Page 27:

http://www.who.int/whosis/mme_2005.pdf

Estimates developed by WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA and The World Bank

United States in 2005. 11 deaths per 100,000 births, for a total of 440 deaths for 2005.

There were slightly over 4 million births in 2005.

The 68,000 figure would mean that there would be a mother dying for every 59 births or so, it's obvious bullshit.

BTS

• VIII
    VIII

Even better, no FLOURIDE!!!!

We can join the sammielee movement and not have any real teeth!! Free dentures!! Woo Hoo!! I wonder if it's too late to get in on the Polygrip Class Action Lawsuit?

And I like the steal the S/S number. I'm all for taking something for nothing. Like all bleeding heart liberals.

Thanks for that bee in my bonnet!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Yeah, that 68,000 number is crazy. He must have misheard, but I don't feel like listening to the podcast to hear what it actually said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit