want to say hello to all the heathens and worldy ones out there

by avesta 25 Replies latest jw friends

• avesta
    avesta

hi i dis - assd myself six years ago and only just found this site.

i wished i had found it years ago instead of having to ween off the cult practices i was born into for 35 yrs.

i had a very hard time adjusting and still find some things difficult to come to terms with.

i bumped into a "sister" i had last seen wen i left last week to find out she had left the "cult" as well and is a qualified reiki master and also a hypnotherapist. i think it is great she can carry on with her new life despite the ingrained teachings of demons.

i have divorced in the meantime and have done so much in the past six years than i ever did in the 35 years before. oh and i am much more conteded, i have no one over my shoulder telling me i am wrong for this or that! i dont have any elders preaching i should obey my violent husband and show submission to him. i have no elder father telling me i am gonna die at armageddon, and i have no sister and brother in law out of bethel telling me how i should stay with my husband cos thats wat jehovah wants me to do.

thanks for the site im sure i will be here a lot lol x

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Welcome! Glad you found us~!!

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Whale Come

• avesta
    avesta

thank you thank you

i will be with you wen the sky turns red like blood and the end comes x

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Cool! We'll make smores.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Avesta, Welcome ,come on in we've been waiting for you

• flipper
    flipper

AVESTA- Welcome to the board friend ! Nice to have you along. I was in for 44 years, also got out over 6 years ago. I'm glad you have your freedom of mind and are not with an abusive home life anymore. You are among friends who care. Look forward to your takes and observations. Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• avesta
    avesta

wen i met with my old friend who also left the "truth" she said there are new views on having blood, apparently you can have diff parts of it now??? also that the date 1975 has been almost elimenated from all publications?? is this true?

• yknot
    yknot

Glad you have joined!

You are in the majority for leaving! Of those born/raised JW a poll recently quoted in the July 2009 Awake revealed 63% leave!

As for the remaining 37% ....... well you will find the 'conscous class' is growing daily!

Blood- fractions allowed.... and any blood therapies are technically a 'conscious matter' via June 2001 but to use blood in a non-approved way means you automatically DA yourself.

1975 was officially dissed at last years DC as being a 'running ahead' moment by the slave......

• avesta
    avesta

hiya ynot

makes you laff how wen they got it wrong they can always find answers.and no good sheep are allowed to question it.

does it mean the slave are running ahead wen other issues come up proving them wrong??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit