Worthy to Drink of the Blood

by cameo-d 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Who is worthy to drink the blood?

For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

(Rev. 16:6)

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Who is worthy to drink the blood?

Gee, Cammy, we don't knooow. Will you please tell us? Please tell us who is worthy to drink the blood.

• avesta
    avesta

mosquitos??

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL at Vesta!

Um, the feral cats are killing rabbits in my courtyard. Maybe they are worthy enough to drink the blood. Cammy, is the answer to your question, "feral cats? "

• avesta
    avesta

my rottweiller wen he bites any one who would like to come to my front door bearing magazines - deffinatly worthy

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Robdar: "Gee, Cammy, we don't knooow. Will you please tell us?"

*sigh* *Cammy rolls eyes*

I already told you. All you have to do is repeat what is in the sentence they way you used to answer the questions at KH.

According to the scripture quoted above, the ones who are worthy to drink the blood are those who have "shed the blood of saints and prophets".

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

That’s quite a sexy corset she has on, I wonder where the Bethel artist got the inspiration for it from?

And where can I buy one like that?

• teel
    teel

If I recall correctly it was said the drawings were shot as pictures first, then drawn over it (sidenote: total removal of artistic expression). I wonder what the sister posing in sexy underwear was thinking... did she felt it's a sacred service? Sort of like the sacred prostitues?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I think the hooka is a stand-in for someone else.

Who could it be?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Why does that song "Spill the wine" keep playing in my head?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0DMbCKnAg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit