JW sister told my newly widowed mom that it would "look bad"if

by aquagirl 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Oh,A few years ago,when my house blew off the face of the earth{furnace mishap},my sister told several people that it was "too bad that I wasnt in it,cause then Id maybe have a chance to get resurrected"...What a Christlike attitude...lol

• its_me!
    its_me!

Ha! Your sister sounds alot like mine! I feel for you! You do what you think is best, and don't worry about what your crappy sister thinks or says. Her judging you just makes her feel better, (obviously pathetic).

• Mary
    Mary
    My "devout" sister {who has never lifted a finger to help my parents}told her yesterday that it "wouldnt look good" for me to show up w/my mum.

LOL......ya---it never looks good when a low-life disfellowshipped daughter does more for her mom than what the 'super-fine Christian' daughter does.

What a beotch.

• Dnice
    Dnice

Now I know she was being serious but the way she put it made me smile and chuckle. You have a good attitude. That is my problem, I can't stand people like that, however, there are people like that EVERYWHERE and in all walks of life and I suppose we just have to deal with it the best way we know how.

D

• flipper
    flipper

AQUAGIRL- I would go proudly with your mom and sit in the front row like you planned. Your sister is not only jealous, but a royally self righteous and pontificating buffoon. It causes her confusion that you can be such a great person because she is taught by her JW cult that you are evil, an axe murderer , immoral, heavy drinker , and go around using all the illegal drugs you can get your hands on ! ( Just kidding. ) It goes to show that your sister and ALL witnesses don't have a clue about what REAL Christlike conduct is all about

• Balsam
    Balsam

You rock AquaGirl in my book, I know your Mom is so fortunate to have you taking care of her. Your sister is a dickweed worthy of destruction. LOL

Ruth

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Keep the promise you made to your father. Be kind and help your mother. You know you're doing the right thing, so don't let your sister stop you.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Well, thta's just great....I have terrible sinus problems, LOL!

Will you be wearing an Easter bonnet to the memorial?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I guess it would look bad for your sister if you took your mom to the memorial, but that alone makes the silliness of the actual memorial worth it! Plus, you get to make your mom happy and feel good in the bargain. I'd go with my mom if it would make her happy. You are the good daughter and that is just showing up your sister for what she is. Obnoxious.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Yeah,Im going to tae her tonight. Jamiebowers,watch that sinus stuff.lol I will be sitting in the front tonight with my mum,and a big ol' smile and crazy rock and roll hair,and velvet.Plan on making some serious eye contact with the P.O.who is about to go to Italy{where the need is great???}.Yep.You guys rock.Gave me a good attitude.Thanks ya'll.If you ever get to Maine,Any of you,let me know...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit