Breakfast

by gilwarrior 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Triscuit wheat crackers, sharp cheddar processed cheese, and 5 cans of Labatt Ice beer.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    ...5 cans of Labatt Ice beer...

Cyggy - for breakfast?? Yikes!

I had two Peppermint Patties and two Godiva choccies. Yum!

Chocolate - the breakfast of champions!

Andi

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

An "everything" bagel (that's with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, garlic, etc. etc) with cream cheese.

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

last night's baking powder biscuits reheated in the broiler with some cinnamon and sugar sprinkled over them, applesauce, and decaf with milk.

• JBean
    JBean

It's a little late in the day now, but if I remember correctly ( ! ) I had a bowl of rice crispies w/half a banana, and 2 cups of coffee! (This is fun... ha!)

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

I glass of 1 percent milk, a small glass of OJ, and one homestyle EGGO (you know, letgo of my eggo) waffle. And a multiple vitamin.

GDW

• uncle jimbo
    uncle jimbo

1/2 box of Sudafed and some champagne!

just woke up!

uncy

• Xena
    Xena

bowl of leftover Irish Stew from last night...it was just sssooo good..and I got up late...

uuummmm Neon I LOVE ET Bagels

• JanH
    JanH

What the heck is "breakfast"??

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    uuummmm Neon I LOVE ET Bagels

Oooooh, yes, Xena, those are delicious; the ones with little bits of chopped up aliens on them, right?

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit