TURN YOUR LIGHTS OFF FOR EARTH HOUR - March 27, 8:30pm

by hotchocolate 15 Replies latest jw friends

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Turning off your lights is just a symbol, it's to get people thinking and talking about climate change.

• chickpea
    chickpea

we had several candles lighting the night...

my 16 YO son said he thought it was peaceful

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I didn't even know about this until it was too late..

But I found this picture of Lima and it made me feel like some good was done .

Before and during lights out.

I was impressed ...

Snoozy

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Shame about all the car crashes, stabbings, muggings, and accident deaths that occured......at least we proved a point......we CAN'T make a difference unless the government does something.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I went to bed at 8pm last night (Sat Mar 27). It's been a long hard week.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have an even better idea. Let's turn all the lights off in the White House, set the heat down to 55 o F., disable the air conditioning until it reaches 84 o F., and make President Osama Obama turn off his TV and computers and drive 45 MPH or slower at all times (or take the bus or train) to save energy. After all, it's his idea to promote the "global warming" scam after it was exposed as fake.

And, while we're at it, we should subject Osama Obama to the same exact sickness care laws he just signed into law. And, if he wants Codex Alimentarius, he has it--for himself. I bet those measures will save more energy than turning off my Christmas LED lights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit