They really blew it with Michael Jackson.

by LDH 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Maybe he grabs them cause he can't find them butalbee and wonders what little boy's room he left it last.

Thriller may be a cool song and all, but I like Alien Ant Farm WAY better than that stupid freak.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Oh sweet merciful Jesus I'm soooooooooooooooooo glad that song is off heavy rotation. I HATE IT!!!

Slipnslidemaster:"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
    - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

• LDH
    LDH

OK, you guys are losing it. The point of the thread was NOT whether Lisa likes MJ, it was the fact that the WBTS could really use a high profile JW to bring people into the 'truth' since everyone is leaving.

As far as the points about him being a pedophile, while I'm not naive I don't believe that situation ever happened. I believe the kid's parents set him up to extort him for money. Why do I say this? Anyone who knows about this subject, as a pedophile surely would, knows that all you have to do is make a trip to Malaysia, Phillipines or wherever and you can BUY yourself a boy for like 5 cents. I believe it was Elton John in his autobiography who spoke of his love for buying little boys. (if it wasn't you Elton I'm sorry dude, can't remember.)

I do not believe MJ would've been this stupid. His biggest problem seems to be body dysmorphia, not pedophylia.

Anyhow, he would've been in the perfect organization since the WBTS protects pedophiles, LOL.

Lisa
    Loves AAF Class

• gumby
    gumby

The witnesess still have MJ's mama. She sits in the front row every concert watching him grab his pee pee over and over. Even tito or jermaine...I can't remember which one..... was not supposed to be in the last special as he is still a witness but he was performing too.
    I'm sure those two have plenty of dough and support the society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit