Transexual starts a study...what happens next??

by digderidoo 44 Replies latest jw friends

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

So my mother was telling me that a transexual, don't know if she's pre or post op (nobody does apparently), has started attending meetings and started a bible study.

She answers up in meetings and has been attending a few weeks. Apparently she looks very much like a woman but has a distinctive masculine voice. I asked my mother what will happen? Will she be forced to become a man again or what? My mother says she doesn't know.

So, out of curiosity does anyone here know what will happen? Would she be allowed to be baptised if she is post op? Or would she be forced to become a man or dress as a man before being allowed on service, etc, etc? I must admit i'm quite surprised she's allowed to answer up. I guess the elders do not want to frighten her off.

Paul

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I'll bet they'll want to see the study -- in a bathing suit first.

This transgender person is certainly not hearing the whole story (none of us did) about what the JW's believe, df'ing, not only on disagreeing doctrinally, but, sexually, too.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A Transexual wants to become a Jehovah`s Witness?..

LOL!!..

No doubt the Tansexual will be welcomed into the JW community..

And..

All His/Her problems will be solved,just as soon as Hell freezes over..

http://motherjones.com/files/legacy/mojoblog/hell-freezing.gif

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

The brothers will write Bethel. Bethel will respond that she/he is what ever God created them as. So if she has an XY chromosome then she is a man and must dress and act like a man to be a part of the chrisitian congo. The fact the he cut his penis off and had it turned inside out into a vag is a sexual mutilitation that he must contend with like any other injury. Good luck, your brothers....

• poppers
    poppers

Perhaps she/he can break the female elder barrier.

• Think About It
    Think About It

If he/she's young & attractive he/she can snag a theocratic brother 30 years older.

Think About It

• doublelife
    doublelife

I don't know what the official answer to your question is but this reminds me of a story that an elder and his wife told me while I was in their car group one day. It's a story about a man who had surgery and became a woman. He started studying and in order to get baptized he had to start living as a man again. He didn't have to get his surgery reversed just start living and dressing as a man. I guess that would answer your question but I'll finish the story because it's crazy. He eventually got married to a woman. The elders knew about his surgery but because of confidentiality they couldn't tell the sister so she didn't find out until their wedding night and she couldn't divorce him. So the moral of the story was that this elder and his wife where telling me and other single sisters that when we start dating we need to have our father or another brother from the hall to go into a private room with our boyfriend and look at him with his pants down to make sure he's really a man. I don't know if this story is true though.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

So if she has an XY

No reason to think that is the case, is there? And what if she happens to have female chromosomes, the surgery would then be OK? After all, having girl chromosomes with boy parts sounds like any other birth defect that surgery can fix!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Can someone call Bethel to find the answer?

• Gregor
    Gregor

"La la la la...can't touch dis...la la la la...can't touch dis.." It's Hammer Time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit