Open Letter To Jehovah's Witnesses

by cindalmiller 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• dgp
    dgp

The sad thing is that the daughter shouldn't need a stroke to feel like there is a justification to be with her mom.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Damned religion! Cults should be regulated by law.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Oh Cinda.....

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

sorry ending? i would hate alot if the cult stripped my chidren.................. my story has no ended yet

wish you better than that

• WalkTall
    WalkTall

I have tears in my eyes from reading that letter. It expresses so many of the same sentiments I myself feel as I am in a similar situation. I often ask myself "how did I get involved with something so dangerous?" and of all the religions in the world why did I fall for one that requires so much of my time and that could take my children away from me? I was lured in at a very young age, like many others here.

My heart goes out to this poor woman. In just a few short paragraphs she exposed the WT for the 'wolf in sheep's clothing' that it truly is.

• looloo
    looloo

my heart goes out to you that is so sad , and take no notice of the likes of hortenzie who must have a heart of stone to write that comment !

• snowbird
    snowbird

I read this before on some other blog.

How true and how sad.

Sylvia

• hubert
    hubert

Dear Cinda,

I've been on this forum for 5 years. Once I found this letter on the internet, I made and make it a point to post it at least once or twice a year, so new people on this board can read it. I have also seen others post it, also. It is a very powerful letter, well written, and anyone who researches the Watchtower Society, can see the truth in this letter.

I have copies "on hand" to "place" whenever I find the right opportunity to do so. I still get choked up when I read it, even though I have read it many times before. This is a great tool to help J.W.'s and worldly people see the hypocrisy in the cult. The shunning and blood issues are on the top of my most hated list of Jehovah Witness teachings.

Cinda, if Gaila is able to understand this, thank her for me and for all of us here for a superb letter. Tell her it isn't written in vain. I'm sure many others are using it to help get their loved ones out of this dangerous cult.

Thank you so much for letting us know about Gaila. I have done searches on the net to try to find out where she is, and what happened to her. I am so sorry to hear she had a stroke, and so sorry her children are still stuck in that cult. I am happy to hear that her grandaughter is sharing time with her now, but it's so sad that her own daughter shuns her own children now.

Thank you again for letting us know about Gaila. I'm happy to see that she has a sister like you to be by her side through this. She is fortunate to have you there.

((((((Cinda and Gaila)))))))

Hubert

• moshe
    moshe

Nothing like that first person appeal to cut to the chase on all that is wrong with the WT religion.

• garyneal
    garyneal

marking

I may consider putting a copy out somewhere at the memorial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit