Free therapeutic massage

by Introspection 11 Replies latest social physical

• Introspection
    Introspection

As some of you know I've been in school learning massage, and my shiatsu evaluation is coming up so I'm looking for people to practice on. This work focuses on points along acupuncture meridians, so there isn't as much tissue moving compared to swedish work, but some people do get relaxed enough that they fall asleep. It's done fully clothed, and although it's traditionally done on the floor I have some hip issues so I've been working with a massage table and have a portable table I can take along. I'll travel in the San Francisco bay area, but if it's a long drive I'd like to have atleast two people to work on. Email me if you're interested.

BTW, anyone know what's going on with the message board for the local support group? It's down at the moment - don't know if it's temporary or what.

• Introspection
    Introspection

Oh yeah, since my evaluation is on the 18th I probably won't care after that so.. If you're interested get a hold of me before then :)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Damn! Could you fly to New England? Just kidding, but......

• Kismet
    Kismet

Hey Red.

I do a combination of accupressure massage..similar to shiatsu and Swedish massage. Also give a mean foot and hand massage (some reflexology).

When I do get to that little Island of yours I'll take good care fo you! smirk.

Of interest last summer I spent some time working with a lady who does horse massage for some of the RCMP Royal Guard horses. Learned a lot from her ... So I could even make your horses nice and relaxed too!!

Kismet - who is still trying to get out of the dog house for not making the detour to your place. LOL

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hmmm does anyone know if I could get a triangle flight for the 'Bay
    to Canada????

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Kis, exactly WHEN are you planning to get here? Soon? Huh? Soon? LOL

I've done the TTouch massage on my horse, and he does seem to enjoy it.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Introspection, if you are a woman could you let me know when you are in the Houston area?

• Introspection
    Introspection

No I'm not, and for the record this is strictly non-sexual. If you want something more "sensual" you'll probably want swedish esalen work.

"You're f***ing up my chi." -The hacker guy in Swordfish

• gotcha
    gotcha

hey intro! u shouldve made this post like a week back hehe..my mom would have loved to try it! u see she's addicted to massage but when we got there we didnt know whether the nearby massage place was sexual or not....oh well..

btw....nice city u live in...

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Damn, Introspection I was just kidding! I don't think I'll be responding to any of your posts anytime soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit