The new song book

by bobld 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Yea it is awful...... why oh why the piano and not the full on orchestra stuff I will never discern!

Simple. If it sounded competent and professional, it would be like Christendom.

• ClassickConcept
    ClassickConcept

I went to the KH this past sunday to see a friend and i hadn't been in over a year. I was suprised when the talk ended and my elated mother handed me the new song book. As the music started and the singing began, i kid you not i felt like something was tryin to burst out of my chest! my heart sped up and i was fighting back small convulsions in my arms.The music was errie. I immediatly left and instantly felt better when i stepped outside. i know the general consensus is its a cult and jus reading those new lyrics changes with focus on the GB damn near confirms it for me!!!! I will NOT be back in any hall for a looooong time while i investigate this. Im grabbing a copy of the new book from my mom tonight to compare with the old to confirm my suspicions.

• torn in two son
    torn in two son

Just my own, personal opinion.

Torn

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I gotta wonder why everybody is bitching and whining about the NEW song book when each and every one of them have sucked, ever since the first one. I could NEVER stand to listen to kingdumb maladies in my free time, EVER. It was something that I only tolerated from others when they played them.
    If it truly is as bad as y'all are saying it is then, damn, I glad I stopped attending the kingdumb hell before it came out. Geez...

V665V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit