Motorcycle riders: Who are you and what do you ride?

by UnConfused 56 Replies latest social physical

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

BMW1200LT

• undercover
    undercover
    I'm excited because where we live those loud idiots on motorcycles (not saying you're one of them, btw!!!) are getting tickets now. Also, anyone caught selling those loud tailpipes will be fined too.

eh...

Loud pipes saves lives.... People argue about that, but I know from my experience that my loud pipes announces my being there and since I'm unprotected and surrounded by idiot drivers, I will keep them.

...but there is a way to ride with loud pipes without being obnoxious about it. Too many dumbasses go round making nuisances of themselves which causes complaints which causes cops to clamp down.

But some areas are trying to set up pipe standards so tight that even cop bikes won't pass. I think Myrtle Beach was one area. They tested the cop bikes against their new law and found that they didn't pass either. So how can a cop on an illegal bike go around giving tickets...

• restrangled
    restrangled

I'm not a rider but my brothers were/are. The brother that's still alive rode a Harley 1949 pan head and is now riding a 1980 Shovel Head. (What a bike!)

His lively hood is repair and custom work on Motorcycles.

r.

• darth frosty
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

Us waiting patiently for summer riding weather .......

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Nice bike^^^my brother had one just like it.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

This was my last bike..just sold it last year. Baby V-Max, Yamaha FZX 700. Fast!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Honda Shadow 650.

Haven't ridden since my crash in November but getting anxious to get back on.

Suzuki SV 650. Regularly.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Triumph Bonneville America 'till I sold it. Needed the money to set up house with my lady..... 6months later no woman no bike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit