Robert King

by PublishingCult 34 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Greetings, this is my first post here on JWN . . . hello everyone :)

I came across Mr. King's youtube channel, ewatchamacallitman.com, and I was speechless and ill at the same time.

I went to his website and tried to do some reading, but my head started hurting and my vision blurred. I was hoping someone could shed some light on this interesting mutation of apostasy that lives somewhere between JW heresy and JW hierarchy?

Thanks

• asilentone
    asilentone

He is nuts.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Completely loopy

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

He's a pretty nice guy though.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ya..He likes Tuesday..

I think Tuesday should wrestle him..

• shamus100
    shamus100

Jello wrestling anyone?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

He used to post on here as YouKnow. You can read his earlier posts and put together a map of his peculiar madness.

• garyneal
    garyneal

The E-watchman is an interesting anomoly in the world of Jehovah's Witnesses. On the one hand, he appears to be in favor of the religious beliefs founded by Russell and Rutherford. On the other hand, he refers to the Society leadership as false prophets.

I find that interesting considering that the two founders were biggest false prophets in the religion.

• yknot
    yknot

Everyone has a unique journey out of the WTS......

Some of us need to hang on longer than others.....

Some of us have a harder time in admitting we have been duped or the utter lie of it all..... so excuses and forays are made to extend the shelf life on our former beliefs until we are emotionally/mental capable of handling the 'truth about the troof'.

He is no different than those who continue on with chronologies of sorts.......

Look at Greg Stafford, he knows, he knows, he knows but he isn't ready to let it go yet.........

• yknot
    yknot

I am sorry please forgive my rudeness......

I forgot to say....

I am glad you have joined!

I look forward to your contributions to our many topical discussions!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit