Just got a job offer!

by daniel-p 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

Woo Hoo Daniel P!!

So how much of your raise are you going to pledge to the Kingdom Hall Building Fund?

om

• dissed
  • straightshooter
    straightshooter

Wonderful. That is certainly good news that I am glad you shared.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Yes! I am one happy clam! Just got a job offer at almost 10k over my current salary plus another 10k after 2 years. It's with an agency that would afford me many more professional opportunities, transferability, and promotion potential, and, most importantly, provides excellent benefits and job security and comes at a time when I need an offer since my current company is closing soon.

Awsome! Sounds like an all-around good deal!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Congratulations! Will you be able to adjust your schedule so you can pioneer?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

OM: In the spirit of JW frugalness, I will donate appx. 0% of my new earnings to the KH fund.

Keyser: Mayhaps, mayhaps... when stones cry out.

To all: thanks for your congratulations. I am definitely stoked and thankful.

• undercover
    undercover

Congrats...

Have they got any other openings? LOL

• spawn
    spawn

Congratulations

I remember when I first joined the Borg I used to work in the defence industry making Plastic Explosives and other dubious things said to be outlawed by UN.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

This is just about the best I've felt in a long time. I've had some pretty low lows in my life, and I'm beginning to believe in equally high or higher highs! Wouldn't that be great, if things worked out that way.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's a real drag being stuck in a job that you hate. With the economy and all, it's difficult to find different work sometimes.

Glad you found something better!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit