2 things please: I need help with essay topic AND I'm having a crappy week

by 2pink 10 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Be sure to include the fact that every Witness will deny that they must shun. They repeat the same talking point that they just want you back. We disfellowship, but will never EVER say they shun.

2 faced liars. I think that was the turning point for me when I was doing a bible study with one. I asked him what I was referred to as an outsider. I already knew the answer, but wanted to hear it from him. I actually saw him squirm in his seat as I pointed out that we are to be destroyed. My final religious conversation with him ended by saying "why would I associate with anyone who wants me dead? Did he learn anything? Probably not, except he knows he has no friends outside the Org. He did have one before that day.

Does he care? Well, I figure that as long as the world continues, and the pressure to believe that it's moments away surely must take its toll. Like crying wolf. The ticking clock of doubt.

Good luck with the essay. Try to have a positive ending. Everyone prefers a good ending.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit