Judical Committee- FUBAR decisions

by Think About It 63 Replies latest jw friends

• awildflower
    awildflower

Well I'm glad JS your experience as a jw never entailed experiencing anything like this. It would be easy for me to say that I don't believe you've never seen this level of corruption before.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

maybee because i lived 30 minutes from wt farms and always was in bethel congregations most of the time.

• awildflower
    awildflower

That could be it. It doesn't mean there wasn't corruption though, maybe they were just better at hiding it up there. Idk, but I do know that I don't think MOST of the posters here would make stuff like that up.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

they usually nipped it in the bud.thanks for sharing your feelings.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Jehovahsheep......if you don't believe me, that's no problem. I'm just relating a factual experience of mine that did happen exactly as told, that eventually led to me leaving the JW's. All the details have not been given, like when during the stalking period the brake petal came off after my wife took the kids to school. Couldn't prove that one, so I didn't mention it.....however, not one other time did a brake pedal come off any of my cars.

The corruption mainly existed with the brother in question and the "Special Committee's" agenda to protect the Org and CO. Other elders he had on tape just did stupid things they didn't want anyone to know about. The CO would have been big time embarrassed.

Think About It

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Fellow JW's didn't believe me either for many years. These "sisters" would drive by my house constantly, giving me the finger if they saw me outside.

Noooooo, people "in the Truth" would NEVER do something like that!!

Until the youngest daughter gave another sister the finger in the parking lot of a coffee shop after service and other JW's saw it. Then they thought, well maybe.....

Gee, thanks.

They also vandalized my property and vehicles, many many times. No one believed that either. One of my neighbors reported this sister's exact car make and color to the police as being driven by my house constantly, but the elders wouldn't accept that as evidence, since it was from a "wordly" person, therefore she was probably lying.

Whatever.

Can you tell this is a sore spot for me, jehovahssheep????

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

thanks for your expierence.i didnt mean to derail this thread.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

BTW, Think About It:

I know of an elder who kept files on his computer of everyone in the congregation. A young brother moved in with them temporarily, was using the computer and found them.

I know that young brother.

• sir82
    sir82
    probably in my 16 years and 8 years as a ms i have never seen anything close to this corruption.

Dude - it is a quantum leap from MS to elder.

Of course you don't know anything about corruption and wickedness in your congregation - the elders work hard to ensure that "no reproach" is brought on "Jehovah's name".

Of course, in many cases, "no reproach" means "don't let anyone else find out about what went on", instead of "let's solve the problem".

In the lucky congregations where wickedness and corruption are not rampant, you can be sure that at the very least there is pettiness, vindictiveness, politicking, backstabbing, nepotism, brownnosing, viciousness.....

...and that's just in the elder's meetings!

• ziddina
    ziddina

GromitSK - YES!! That's it...!! "SNAFU"... "Situation Normal - All F*cked UP"!!!

[the rest edited to read...]

WoW..... Just on page one - my jaw is hanging open at Jamie's nutcase husband, Lifeistooshort's idiot, totally insensi- no, make that BRAIN DEAD - elder ex-husband, and the other examples of "The Wisdom of Jehovah's Organization"...

Good-frikkin- ... Wait. I'm using that expression again... LeperMessiah, what a nightmare!!!

PalmTree, do you use "PhotoBucket"? It's a free service - unless you upgrade to "professional"... It works reasonably well as a means to post personal photos on here...

But you have to scan the photos - whatever - into a file in your "Photos" function on your computer, first - then download the file onto your account in "PhotoBucket"... Maybe you could scan those letters into [your computer first...] then "PhotoBucket", then post them here...

Or, if you've got a YouTube account, do a short video showing the letters - wait, that's too public... Could get sued... The "PhotoBucket" idea is better - when you create an 'album', you can mark it "private", which means only "friends" on the service can see it... But you can post selected items here - which, by the way, everyone on this board will be able to see...

But we'd LOVE to see those letters!!! On second thought - yuk. But I'd like to see a few that were representational of the general tone...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit