Discussion board: Nancy Grace Re: child molestor sues for right to go door to door!

by crazyblondeb 9 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Come join the discussion! Tell your experience!

Let's keep it real, maybe she will have a show about this!

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=15967&post=70572&uid=56641053286#!/board.php?uid=56641053286

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

wow, go Kerry, she has some great comments!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Yes she does!! But we need to support her!

• Mary
    Mary

I put my two cents worth in. :-)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I did too, not much, but I gotta change my avatar, it's my grandkids!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

This is a great opportunity for people from the board to really speak out.

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Here is the discussion so far

• Kerry Louderback-Wood Nancy,
      Jehovah's Witnesses have allowed pedophiles as preachers, elders, and other church positions. They have lost court cases. See "Pedophlia in an American Religion" It's mainly the California, Oregon, etc. class action suit The religion took it all the way to the California Supreme Court, where thier argument that the elder meetings were confidential. The Court said that clergy privl. was there to protect the follower, not the church. Also, one of America's most wanted is a Jehovah's Witness sex offender see www.watchtowerdocuments.com .

NOW, the Watchtower is getting more brazen. While I don't know if this is Watchtower funded or not, this sex offender wants to preach door-to-door.
      http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Sex-Offender-Sues-For-Right-To-Go-Door-to-Door/cLPCJvWPjketNvr1rUn_Iw.cspx?rss=30

In another case, an accused sex offender is suing for defamation.
      Did you see this "he said, he said"?
      http://www.newrossstandard.ie/news/i-have-been-through-anguish-2089084.html

Please report on this! Yesterday at 7:22am · Report </form>
    • Kerry Louderback-Wood Phillip Garrido was another Jehovah's Witness who the parole board considered to no longer be a threat (due to his religion), when he was released.

Look at http://www.silentlambs.org/ , a website that lists alot of the sex predators who are Jehovah's Witnesses.

Look at a man named Delray Grant from the UK. A Jehovah's Witness who is accused on praying on multiple elderly women, sexually assaulting them.

Do you want to open your door to a sexual predator, and allow them into your home for a "Bible Study?" Yesterday at 6:08pm · Report </form>
    • Kerry Louderback-Wood A Cincinnati Jehovah's Witness, who is also a registered sex offender, is suing the State of Ohio for the right to go door to door as part of his faith.

37 year old Lawrence Bullard is suing his local parole officer and the Ohio Department of Corrections. His parole officer allows him to go door to door once a month, but Bullard wants more-to be able to go out at least two times a week. Bullard says the state is forcing him to choose between his faith and his freedom.

Bullard's sex conviction was in New York State. In 2001, Bullard broke up with a fellow church member, whom he was dating. Bullard's attorney says his client was upset and confused, and let himself into the woman's home. The lawsuit says he hid in her closet and, "At some point, he forcibly kissed her and fell to the floor on top of her. He then put his hands down her pants, touching her pubic area." The attorney says Bullard called police himself, and admitted to the crime.

Bullard now lives in East Price Hill and is registered on the Hamilton County Sheriff's sex offender website. Bullard is also a member of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in his neighborhood. He says the lawsuit is about bearing witness to his faith. Bullard's attorney is with the Ohio Justice and Policy Center in Downtown Cincinnati. He says Bullard's church is aware of his conviction and he is always with another church member when he goes door to door and by limiting him, the state is limiting his right to exercise his religion and his right to free speech.

Bullard and his attorney refused an on-camera interview with Local 12. The Jehovah's Witness World Headquarters released this statement, saying "While all Jehovah's Witnesses participate in the public ministry, each decides personally how often he/she will share in it. Some are able to do more due to circumstances, some less. Encouragement is given to all Witnesses at our weekly congregation services to engage in public ministry as often as individual circumstances allow."

In his lawsuit, Bullard is asking for a retraining order against the Adult Parole Authority, who will put out a warrant for Bullard's arrest if he goes door to door more than once a month.

The State Department of Corrections says they cannot comment on a pending lawsuit. Yesterday at 6:40pm · Report </form>
    • Kerry Louderback-Wood The Watchtower exerts extreme control over its followers. The Watchtower seems supportive of this lawsuit, yet at the same time trying to make it sound like it's his choice to sue. If the Watchtower didn't want this lawsuit, all the church would have to do is to tell him to not sue... "Brings bad press against Jehovah, closing doors.." I think the Watchtower wants this lawsuit.... Yesterday at 6:42pm · Report </form>
    • Shelley Brammer Truesdell My stepfather, a ministerial servant in the jw's, and one that rose in the ranks, molested me for many years. The elder's in our home congregation knew of this, and kept in quiet, blaming me. He was allowed to hold postions of authority, and preach door to door. It wasn't until last year, after me contacting an elder in his current congregation at the time, that they formed a "judicial hearing" to look into this. He confessed to what he did. However, they wouldn't tell me what action they took. Since then, he has moved into another congregation in California. He always moves every couple years.

Growing up in a small community in mid MO, I personally know of 3 child molestors. One was disfellowshipped, but reinstatement as an elder after about a years.

I truly wish that this could be made more public. If just one child can be saved, it's worth it! Yesterday at 8:14pm · Report </form>
    • Mary Aguilar Buttafuoco I also, agree with Kerry Louderback-Wood the way the Watchtower Organization handles abuse case's such as: Pedophilia, domestic voilence they cover up and don't allow the victims to have a voice and they continue to have these perverts inside the congregations ! I don't want them at my door! How dare that man try to sue !
      Lawrence Bullard disgraceful!!

Mary (" Victims Speak Out") Yesterday at 8:18pm · Report </form>
    • Mary Patterson Lawrence Bullard must not be working on all thrusters. First of all, he lied when he stated that his religion requires him to go out knocking on doors "twice a week". There is no mandate telling Witnesses this. In fact, you can be a publisher on as little as 15 minutes anymore (gotta keep those figures up!).

My own take is that ol' Lawrence is desperately trying to 'make up for past sins' by trying to become a "super-fine Christian". In his own warped mind, he probably thinks that by going public with this, everyone in his congregation will go: "Wow! See how faithful Brother Bullard is?! What a fine example he is to others! By fighting for his Right to go out and preach more, he's obviously putting Jehovah first!"

This has got to be hugely embarassing for the WTS as well as his own congregation and I'm surprised the elders haven't told him to just keep his stupid trap shut.

Then again, in the Watchtower world, they have a very warped view of reality and how insane they appear to the average Joe. The phrase "give em enough rope" comes to mind..... Yesterday at 8:30pm · Report </form>
    • Gary Neal The bottom line is that the man did the crime, now he has to do the time, pay the fine, etc.. In other words, his limitations are a result of his crime, in other words, it is his punishment. Why is he pushing so hard to get his 'right' to preach more door to door?

If he really wants to get the 'gospel' out more there are other ways. He can place tracts in restrooms, laundromats, and large stores like Wal-mart. He can also do some 'informal' witnessing. But I guess he can't 'count time' for these activities and therefore does not appear 'spiritual' in the eyes of 'Jehovah' (er, the Watchtower Society). Yesterday at 8:30pm · Report </form>
    • Leslie Grable If you won't even let a sex offender live within a certain radius of a school, why would we let one go right to someones door??? Yesterday at 8:38pm · Delete Post </form>
    • Mary Aguilar Buttafuoco yes excatly how dare him try to sue!! Yesterday at 8:40pm · Report </form>
    • Mary Aguilar Buttafuoco Sex Offender Sues For Right To Go Door to Door
      www.local12.com
      Lawrence Yesterday at 8:44pm · Report </form>
    • Mary Aguilar Buttafuoco http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Sex-Offender-Sues-For-Right-To-Go-Door-to-Door/cLPCJvWPjketNvr1rUn_Iw.cspx Yesterday at 8:46pm · Report </form>
    • Melody Powell Blankenship Jehovah's Witnesses are an evil cult that seek out their victims by going door-to-door. They especially prey on the young and elderly! Please be very careful when opening the door to ANYONE from this evil cult. They seek to destroy families and relationships unless you are "one of them." Very, very evil CULT!!! Yesterday at 8:57pm · Report </form>
    • Leslie Grable The more I think about it I don't even understand why the courts are allowing this sex offender to go door-to-door once a month. We have laws to protect children do we?
      Haven't we learned anything from our past mistakes? Yesterday at 9:05pm · Delete Post </form>
    • Mary Aguilar Buttafuoco I know i am so confused!!! Yesterday at 9:06pm · Report </form>
    • Leslie Grable I certainly think one can worship their God without having to go door-to-door,
      I think that is a privilege this person should have lost. Yesterday at 9:12pm · Delete Post </form>
    • Mary Aguilar Buttafuoco Yes, especially since he is a convicted pedophile! Yesterday at 9:12pm · Report </form>
    • Melody Powell Blankenship Over 23,000 cases of child sex-abuse going unpunished all because of the two-eyewitness rule is a crock of BS. How many pedophiles would actually abuse a child in the presence of someone else anyway? Yet the WTBTS chooses to protect the pedophile and not the children! Something is WAY wrong here! Just sayin'....... Yesterday at 9:21pm · Report </form>
    • Mary Aguilar Buttafuoco You are so right!! Now this jerk want's to go door to door! Yesterday at 9:23pm · Report </form>
    • Kerry Louderback-Wood In this news story, the Jehovah's Witnes church reasoned that there would be another follower accompanying the sex offender. So, does that mean that the public is safe? Are the Jehovah's Witnesses and the church going to protect the public from a sex offender?

The reason the witnesses go out in service in pairs..is for THEIR own protection.

The whole goal of going out in door to door service is to start a Bible study (really, studying Jehovah's Witness books that explain their Bible). The Bible study, may, in the beginning, be with two witnesses. Eventually, though, the Bible study will be a one-on-one situation. When this sex offender gets to this stage, is going to be allowed to do this one-on-one preaching?

Jehovah's Witnesses, for the most part, do not even realize that there is a sexual predator within their ranks. The reason is that there is a strict prohibition againt bearing false witness against a brother. They interpret a scripture to require "two" witnesses be preasent before a sin or crime can be considered to occur. The result is that brothers who are sexual predators can go about within the organization for a very long time. How is that for protecting the flock, much less protecting the public?

Going door-to-door allows the predator an inside glimpse into each home. He can find out who lives there, children, elderly, dogs, alarms, who is left alone, etc. The UK "Night Stalker" is a recent case that also comes to mind. This Night Stalker raped several elderly women. How did he know when/where/how these women lived?

Some people should not be able to go door-to-door. I agree that a convicted sex offender tops that list. Yesterday at 10:29pm · Report </form>
    • Raymond Howard You know what and so have the catholic church done many things that are wrong such as allow gay priest. I don't know if this is an attack but hey do the right thing! 16 hours ago · Report </form>
    • Raymond Howard You know what he did the WRONG THING he did not rape her he was touchy feely with an ex- girlfriend! Wow you gave the impression it was a whole lot more to it . I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM AT ALL ! but come on!!! Attack the whole huh! Oh and Mary not a pedophile did you even read about the case that is soo tragic that you wrote that complete lie! 16 hours ago · Report </form>
    • Mary Aguilar Buttafuoco He is a sex offender !! Pedopphille, Pervert whatever !! Don't want him at my door!! 12 hours ago · Report </form>
    • Mary Aguilar Buttafuoco So sorry I read it wrong Raymond it is just that i am so used to reading all about the molester's in the Watchtower org. I should have said Adult sex offender sorry!! 12 hours ago · Report </form>
    • Kerry Louderback-Wood Unwanted touching is sexual battery. It's a crime, and shows a moral depravity. Hiding in a woman's closet, waiting for her to come home. Crreepy. Why? She was his ex-girlfriend. So, he can't handle rejection. And, he does something so wierd as to touch her genitals, underneath her clothes while she is pinned down on the floor. Sounds like pre-rape stuff to me!

How is he going to handle all the rejection that Jehovah's Witnesses get at the door, if he can't handle a girlfriend breaking up with him?

Look at the Night Stalker case. Then, tell me if these "Jehovah's Witnesses" are doing any service to the Organization. These creeps that want to go "door-to-door" are either being selfish, in the least, or are planning their next attack by carefully learning more about the family inside. 10 hours ago · Report </form>
    • David Carter Hello Kerry, thank you for posting this information. For years The Watchtower bible and Tract Society of New York, world headquarters for Jehovah's Witnesses have continued in their efforts to not only cover up child molestation, but have also support the nuts that exercise this action against children. The Watchtower Society was sued back in 2007 by victims and had to agree to a gag order in exchange for compensation.

Mary Aguilar and I are team mates and we host a teleconference entitled: "Victims Speak Out", which you can learn more about by viewing my profile. Everything I state is stated in front of Federal Judges, Law Enforcement, FBI, United Nations, CIA and many more. The reason is because The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, world headquarters for JW's are Terrorist and have used the First Amendment Rights to get away with covering up murder, child molestation, fraud, terrorism, and much more.

I would be glad to speak with you if you desire, once and if you have viewed my profile here on Facebook or on myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/wizardofnuttin37

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and hope you do read these post. Until or IF I ever do hear from you in private, take care and be safe!

Regards,
      David Carter
      Roanoke, VA

The Victims Speak Out Team:
      Host: Mary Aguilar
      Co-Host & Tech Adviser: Rick Fearon
      Producer: Yours truly 8 hours ago · Report </form>
  • SixofNine
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

BTTT.....we need as many voices on this as we can get!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

bttt

Please care

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit