Post your Kitty

by Yizuman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmmm apparently I don't know my own strength...... Snoozy that is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

bek..on another board we have what is called Caturday, we post cute kitty pictures on Saturday's only..

Ican (address on bottom of picture) has adorable pictures..I''m in love with the site.

Snoozy

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

BorgHater, I just adopted a black cat named Bear! It was his shelter name; not only resembles one, but he makes distinct gurgly-growly sounds, too. Found that out on the ride home!

His Petfinder pic:

He reminds me of this famous poster:

Or this one:

Now, I'm a diehard Maine Coon lover, and found a young cinnamon beauty... but she was a hissing, snarling mess, attacking the shelter volunteers, other cats and visitors on three separate occasions. It's just pitiful that some miscreant maltreated her to the point where she's practically unadoptable. I wanted to be more than just a food dispenser and scratching post!

I also wanted a mature companion who had the capacity to love me back, where the "crazy old cat lady died" or the family moved, etc. After about 10 trips to as many shelters... I found him! Sugar Bear sauntered right up to me, extended his paw, and the second I looked into those peridot green eyes I knew: He is THE ONE.

Somebody showered a lot of love on my Bear before his incarceration, that much is obvious. We're so happy to share our lives with this older gent!

~Sue

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

http://icanhascheezburger.com/page/201/ If you are in a bad mood...going to this site will CURE ANYTHING :)

This Mia...my basement cat. I call her my Evil Child. She firmly denied being the one who pulled ALL the tissue out of the box.

This is Weegie, short for Teegee which is a nick for TG which stands actually for thanksgiving which is when I found and adopted her three years ago.

And I have a tortie too!! This is Minnie. She was stuck inside Sams Club where I work at about 6 weeks old and we finally caught her and I took her home. She is about a year now. And is a super sweetie.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

This is Joey, he's 15 years old. He often sleeps with my wife on her side pillow.

This is chocolate again, she always runs out in front of me and plops on the floor and look all cute that you can't resist giving her a rub.

Yiz

• Open mind
    Open mind

Post your Kitty?

You mean like this?

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

It's not mine but it seemed on topic.

om

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

High Five.

A moment of silence.

lisa

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

This was my Kitty ,Rocky, ....he died last year . He was the best cat ever, a big fluffy ragdoll that chased our rat terrier every night for fun . My husbands allergies have gotten worse so I promised I wouldn't get another cat ,but I REALLY miss having a kitty .

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Betterdaze - that's a funny coincidence aw, your Bear is so cute

All the cats on here are gorgeous x

BorgHater xx

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Here's my kitty Chocolate burying her face into my shoulder and going to sleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit