Does Anybody Have "The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived" .pdf?

by Nephilim 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Nephilim
    Nephilim

I'm looking all over and I can't find my old book. I need to check one of the pictures - specifically Jesus nailed to the stake.

• blondie
    blondie

Atlantis might.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Highly unlikely as the text is on the CD.

If the page you are after is noteable, we might be able to post it.

• Mary
    Mary

What page are you looking for Nephilum? I can scan it and post it for you (later---I have to go out shortly).

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1991 The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived--PDF! Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/pskhat Cheers! Atlantis!

• stillin
    stillin

good choice! one of the better books, in my humble opinion

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Not me. I discarded ALL the Watchtower literature we had. I filled the book's pages with water and squeezed the water through so even the garbage man couldn't pick one up and read his death sentence for living well. The video tapes, hammered to pieces as well as cassettes. CD-ROMs cut up.

Ploof.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Actually, based on Raymond Franz's testimony, the Aid to Bible Understanding book is well put together and the Commentary on James was well done by a man who is now considerd an Apostate enemy by the WT. The Aid books replacement is garbage. Raymond Franz sells the James Commentary in the form originally written because the WT edited something to its detriment. Raymond Franz does admit that he was given the Aid book's Bible Chronology entry and had to be dishonest to match the flawed dates that the GBees support.

Still don't have those anymore though. Might have demons printed onto the paper. They are in the Watchtower manufactured ink you know!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit