Is it worth it to give a very good massage to your significant other?

by asilentone 16 Replies latest social relationships

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

I think Spawn will say it’s always worth it from his point of view since I have professional training as a masseuse, but sadly I have to agree with Terry most men need some instruction.

Still he has improved over the years.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Personally, I'd say yes. I would also say that it doesn't necessarily have to lead to anything sexual--but it certainly gets me excited. I mean, come on, if you're attracted to your mate, why wouldn't it? But regardless of whether or not I get anything special out of it, I'd do it just because it would help ease some of her stress, you know? If you know how to do it well, even better.

--sd-7

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Men are crappy at giving a massage, for the most part. Let's face it.
    Men don't know the first thing about touching a woman without grabbing their own genitals at the same time.

That's merely lack of self control and training. Tantric training is supposed to help this, and turn men and women into more whole, balanced beings.

We get all kinds of training and instruction. But in this very important part of human life--sexual interaction--we men get thrown out in the cold with nothing but our lingam in our hands.

Untrained male sexuality is all about acheiving a goal--coital orgasm, and is no different than an animal. It is raw animus. Improved sexuality is more balanced--while still remaining "male".

Men have to be trained by women to know how to do anything worth doing!

I must be gifted. It must be the whole latin lover thing.

BurnTheShips.

• spawn
    spawn

Being married to a masseuse is a good thing and please don't feel sorry for me! 
  • Gregor
    Gregor

My wife enjoys the foot/lower leg massages I do for her . I do 'um good! She prefers that I don't crack her toe joints so I don't but I like to.

• flipper
    flipper

ASILENTONE- You bet it's worth it ! My wife and I start at the top massaging each others scalps then work slowly downward ! Very relaxing as well as other various feelings going. Really gets the juices flowing . No pun intended. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SearchingForMe
    SearchingForMe

Absolutely. Nothing more rewarding than giving your significant other pleasure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit