Faders are indeed a large army...

by undercover 52 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    Faders=A large army? That has to be an oxymoron, if I ever heard one.

Well, it was a play on WTspeak...

But we are kind of like the French resistance during WWII. The Nazis occupied France but a group of natives worked undercover to try to disrupt them whenever possible. They also fed information to the Allies and helped POWs escape.

We fade, some even pretend so far as going to meetings and the like, some folks pass info along, we try to help people escape...

Just call us the JW resistance...

• metatron
    metatron

Numbers vs Tradition? I say they go for numbers. Such an outcome betrays the fraudulent nature of what they teach and is consistent with the organization being a business first. It will be very gradual, however.

metatron

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Interesting thread!

I have enjoyed reading it.

A clarifying point on publisher record cards: there has been a recent push to not only make sure that cards are kept forever (until the person dies), but elders are now instructed to make up new cards and put them in the box for ANY FORMER JWS THAT THEY COME TO KNOW ARE LIVING IN THEIR TERRITORY. This includes long time faders and DF'd or DA'd people. So even if a secretary tossed out your card years ago to "clean up the box", the current BOE will add it back in if they come to know you are living in their territory.

Talk about creepy and culty! But true!

The Oracle

PS: during my last couple years as an aposta-elder I thought I was doing a great service by making a bunch of publisher cards dissapear...it's too bad that those efforts may now be in vain since future secretaries will likely just re-create a new publisher card

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit