Open Letter (Reposted as a reminder to all)

by Outaservice 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Great letter.

Bangalore

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

great letter...

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Whenever I have spoken to new acqaintances of my WT experience the reaction is nearly always "2 old ladies bring me the magazines and they are lovely"!

I have warned them of the evil they peddle and will continue to warn people all the time I have breath in my body.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Bumped

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

marked

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks for bumping!

>

>

Horribly ... beautifully expressed.

>

My thoughts echo these words...

>

"Now I'm older, now I'm wiser, but now it is too late- life is fast slipping away. Through my tears, I cry out for my beautiful daughter and grandchildren, but you grip them tighter and tighter and tell them that YOU will be their "mother." ...And so you are, and so you are!

>

clarity

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Well while I actually sympathize with you, being from the same sort of related situation, we must remember that while JWs carry out mandates of the leaders, they too will fall victim to the overall operation, if not similar conditions that you experience. So it is like Geronimo burning soldiers strapped to a wagon wheel over a slow burning mesquite fire. The guys he needed to get at were like 3000 miles awat at Washington DC, because the bankers and financiers are the ones who architected the US government, and they are the ones who guided the soldiers overall believing the party line, to that ravine beyond Sasabe where Geronimo and a few warriors caught them by surprise. None of them realized a quest for domination and wealth control was really what was at work to have brought them into contact.

And the same with JWs. Most are totally as brainwashed and duped while their now collective billionaire leaders, 3000 miles away, direct the JW street force to maintain the cash flow, and to keep JWs distracted. JWs too are totally oblivious to even worse developments at Bethel as they also covered up the 3rd UN placement of 1990 (Dan11:31b) as UN NGO co-promoters and diverters of prophecy and the 1-2-3-4 UN progression in prophecy continued as Daniel 11:30-45 as 8th King is actually the King North development progressing to world government.

To JWs all time stopped at the 2nd UN placement of 1945 as if that was an end all form of 8th King international power, and the USSR error maintained by Bethel keeps JWs expecting Daniel 11:44 next. So what is actually a completion drive of 8th King globalization of Daniel 11:42-45 commencing soon in massive global national financial meltdown, will be sold to JWs as the "end of the world", Bethel will be liquidated in that process, and JWs will be left holding the empty bag while the duped JW "self fulfilling propecy" of Bethel desolation will have covered up a billion dollar con with that now present JW delusion engineered by Bethel.

Then all JWs will be in the condition you describe in one way or another as the whole thing was overrun by the GB in 1976 to lead to this diversion and subversion process for a tidy sum in 100s of millions in gullible JW money, while at the same time attempting a permanent JW ministerial cessation. actually aided by mostly duped JWs.

So too, the stumbling campaign of anti-Christian policy and alliances is also at work now especially since 1980 when the top three global reproaches began going into action as the Bethel inquisition of 1980 supported the future UN NGO of 1991, the pedophile protection program and redistribution network, and the sinful shunning policy and dogma, so now the central GB leaders are the ones with millions of lives on their hands, and now JWs are actually sharing in that guilt.

Thus the average JW is fooled, and the real blame lies with the Governing Body who engineered this spiritual cancer since 1976. (Rev8:10-11) Prior to that time JWs had individual leaders soon overridden in the 1976 GB Bethel coup, so it is all fairly recent developments as far as a JW system of reproach now stumbling more people out and away from the Bible, than they are barely bring in to "the truth" now-a-days.

Thus many more JWs will be headed for grave dissappointment soon, and it is not actually them individually to be blamed, but actually pitied, because even if they wanted to, they could not change one single thing about JWs, because the corrupted GB and WTS now controls all policy and owns all JW resources through a corporate international structure that average JWs will not be able to touch or access when the collapse cycle arrives. Other than those directly affected by Betel spiritual criminal activity, JWs individually will be the next victims in line.

People need to try to get as many JWs out of that coming spider web (WT 11/15/13 pg. 20, par. 17, #3), because they will in certain places also be in physical danger "at that time" soon. Thus blaming JWs individually is not helping get them out of the organizational death trap, and that is what xJWs need to do to try to aid family and friends stuck in the org, when it actually implodes, by telling them now what is really going on as much as we can, rather than blame them for developments they simply are not aware of the ultimate damage being caused, and will also be subject to similar let down or worse.

It is the Bethel leaders who deserve the blame for what they have engineered for profit and anti-ministerial objectives, reproaches and plainly anti-Biblical behavior and policies. Of course JWs who are aware of all the negative impact on people's lives and the overall ministerial ineffectiveness created are in effect sharing Bethel's apostate sins. (2Thess2:3; Dan11:32a) We just have to keep working on these JW knuckleheads, and of course knowing they are in the tandem with the wrong direction, aids the continued motivation to expose Bethel's lawlessness.

When Bethel crashes by engineered means, because this is far more than just dubious policies, JWs will need help, and telling them now what is coming may get through to a few before the Bethel downfall of Dan8:13-14 guaranteed to develop in time.

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit