Who is the most intellectual poster here?

by african GB Member 58 Replies latest jw friends

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I do so love popularity contests! I think some people judge intelligence on the length of the posts . Still, the most intelligent poster to ever grace this board was by far AlanF. He had an amazingly logic way of reasoning through things. He'd beat pretty much anyone here in an IQ contest. I also put Hillary_Step up there.

AllTimeJeff is a contender. Also, SixofNine is like a darkhorse. I think it takes a great deal of intellect to be so consistently witty.

That being said, I happen to be in love with all of these guys, so I might be biased.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I forgot to mention myself and StinkyPantz!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I think Outlaw deserves a mention, not that he is an intellectual, just that a thread without Outlaw on it somewhere, is no thread at all!.....Wobble
    "A day without Outlaw is like a day without a bowel movement".....Gregor

LOL!!..

A beer for both of you!..

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

The thing is, my thoughts might appeal to a certain set of readers, while others with a different style appeal to still others. Thus, we cover most of the people here.

Thats cool.

Being an intellectual is in the eye of the beholder. As I recall, there are some people who thought/think that Palin and Dan Quayle are intellectual giants. Everyone has their heros... ;)

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

Jeffy-

Stop gettin' all intellectual on us...

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Main Entry: in·tel·lect Pronunciation: \ ' in-t?- ? lekt\ Function: noun Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin intellectus, from intellegere to understand — more at

1.t he power or faculty of the mind by which one knows or understands, as distinguished from that by which one feels and that by which one wills; the understanding; the faculty of thinking and acquiring knowledge.

Again, I vote AlltimeJeff, even though I often disagree his postings meet the above defintion all the time.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I think the op is a troll.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Blondie, Leolaia, Terry, AlanF, Hilary Step, Farkel to mention a few of the brightest and most intellectual

• crapola
    crapola

I feel so stupid!

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I've enjoyed reading the thoughts of so many bright intellects on this board over the years. Most of them are very respectful of other posters and are also very humble. So in sincere respect of that, I won't mention the encyclopic, philosophical, and witty minds I'm particularly fond of. <----- The ones I'm thinking of have already been named though with the exception of one from some time back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit