AN INFAMOUS "GYN" VISIT

by Trotafox 6 Replies latest social relationships

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

TRUE STORY from a girl at work about her sister. Honest to God.

Her sister was in a frantic rush one day trying to get out of the office to get to her yearly gynecologist exam on time. She rushed home, didn’t have time to take a shower so she just took a sink bath and sprayed on some FDS spray (for all males out there, that is feminine deoderant spray).

She rushes to the gyn’s office. In the middle of her examination, lying flat on her back in that oh-so -familiar position, the dr. looks up and says to her “My, my. Aren’t we special!” She had no idea why he said this and didn’t ask (normally, one does not want to look at the dr’s baby blues in this situation).

Exam done, she got in her car and on the way home she got to thinking about it. She started to get furious at his nervy and unprofessional comment. I mean she’s pissed and ready to file a complaint first thing tomorrow morning.

She gets home, gets undressed and goes to the bathroom. OMG… Instead of FDS spray, she had accidently grabbed her daughter’s gold glitter hairspray! {{{{{}}}}}}

SHE HAS NEVER BEEN BACK TO HIM SINCE.

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

lol, love it. Have seen many of "strange" things since I go gyn exams as a nurse-practioner, but love the gold spray!!

• Simon
    Simon

You mean FDS isn't the Faithful & Discreet Slave?

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Oh, Simon...how funny. I never even realized it.

Trot ((()))

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• think41self
    think41self

Trot

Thanks for the laugh, that was a funny story. You've also given me an idea I might want to try out some time.

think41self

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

• Wounded Heart
    Wounded Heart

just think closer....the possiblilities are endless! theres glow in the dark, black light paint, glitter, etc! LOL your comment made me laugh! just what i needed! thanks!

Kat
    Wounded Heart

Love by giving to & accepting others unconditionally = true, pure love

"When in doubt, do the loving thing." ~ 8yr old "Pirate"

• cellomould
    cellomould

Wouldn't that burn just a bit?

sounds unpleasant. she should have known better.

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit