2012 and The Fall of the Watchtower

by Clint Bussey 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

if you apply the 30 days to the gentile times from 607 BC,...

If you'd have used the pyramid I'd have been right there with you.

The leadership of the borg have gone too far because religious leaders always go too far. It has nothing to do with prophecy.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If you can figure out how to make some $$$ from all of this, at least you'll be able to look back in a few years and not see it as a total waste.

• freydo
    freydo

Also interesting how those who've left the borg, voluntarily or otherwise have either gained insight or are in total darkness where there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Why have you been chosen Clint, to have such insight?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The "weeping and gnashing of teeth" Freydo, has to be viewed in a relative way. I don't know of anyone who has left the borg who's teeth-gnashing is greater today than when they were in it.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I know you may call me another Russel or something

No, not going to call you another Russell.

I saw your video on youtube and I like the way you put the elders on the spot and made them run around, a few people might have gotten it, but most will just fall in line and complain about that apostate disrupting the meetings. I know you want to stay in touch with your friends and family, but dude, after reading this, it sounds like you are obsessed with them and their dates and figuring out what's wrong with their prohecy and replacing it with your own.

bohm had it right. It's just numbers that someone wrote down based on 10 religions being all mashed together 4000 years ago. Let it go, man. Live your life.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Because you base all your predictions on a book, one that has confused and trapped millions of people in a faith base system, you are totally lost as long as you insist that this book holds the answer to mankinds problems.

Many before you have repeated the same time is near calculations, they have come and gone. The years will just keep on turning and we will all go the way of all mankind, into the grave. As you age, you will realize you are spinning your wheels and going nowhere.

A wake up call is in your future.

Blueblades

• african GB Member
  • pallemar
    pallemar

interesting ;)

there do i get more info about this?

Nathan H. Knorr the WT and even Rutherford preached against disfellowshipping, and Rutherford even said it was a tool of Satan used by the Catholic Church to silence people from standing up for the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit