My Uses of Psychotropic Medicine and Marijuana Effects

by frankiespeakin 32 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

For several years now I have been using many natural plants to reach altered states of consciousness, One of my hopes was to start up my Kundalini energy at the bass of my spine and up thru the various chakras, I think I have accomplished it but have no idea of where it ends, but it is somewhere out of cultural programing and beyond!

Anyway I quit pot for a while because my eyes would keep rolling up in the back of my head and I think my kundalini energy was only reaching up to my heart chakra and I would get blow away with compassion for suffering things animals, trees, people it really cut me down and zapped my energy,,So I quit for a couple months, and just started again very recently,, right now I don't get the eyes rolling back in the head thank god it is so embarrassing.

I think it may have been caused by really good Yoppo I bought on eBay from Yugoslavia or what ever one of those countries cheap but potent. I was having the most powerful dreams even for weeks after relived memories coming out of nowhere all the time.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Are you on a horse?

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

and i thought the jw's were out there. wtf? chakras, kundalini, smoking pot, messing with the po po? i thought i was reading something by jim morrison or frank zappa. by the way, we call those "dreams" hallucinations where i am from. dont pet the flying monkeys.

• Gregor
    Gregor

It is my understanding that psychotropic drugs don't work very well if you live above the 91st parallel latitude. Most of my chakras are numb from the cold and damp weather. A couple of them do respond well to alcohol and marijuana doesn't seem to have any effect on my eyes except for a little dryness. No problems with my Kundalini yet but at my age I get it checked out at least once every 2 years along with my prostitute gland.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well, I'm not saying Kundalini for sure that just describes my initial motivation because, I still wasn't sure of it's existence either when I started just probing for tools that could give enlightenment and kundalini was a start,,Those that claim some type enlightenment happens when the kundalini energy enter out the third eye they unite with Brahma or what every end rebirth hit nirvana on the way to eternal bliss or something I don't know I took a peak at what ever your supposed to see by altering my consciousness,,I think it helped me to see the world differently see my thoughts a little louder or clearer and I do feel an energy that starts in my imagination at the base of my spine, I think some of you tubes kundalini experts are anything but all though, I like the quotes about Carl Jung they got on some of those sites that talk about kundalini energy I think Jungs take on the unconscious and individuation process has a lot in common with kundalini yoga and other enlightening meditation type things.

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

all i can think of is that song - puff the magic dragon. sorry, reminds me of my younger days.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

my Kundalini energy at the bass of my spine and up thru the various chakras,..

You can get really nice Chakras in Mexico!!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover
    For several years now I have been using many natural plants to reach altered states of consciousness

Which explains some of your posts...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Undercover,

Exactly and so with marijuana I get these type of effects and I don't know how else to describe it except in that frame work either Jungian or kundalini, or the Tibetan book of the dead different bardol and I'm mainly talking about the personal unconscious and not so much the collective unconscious which I experience very little lately.

I'm still pondering the meanings when I have the time, they have a tendency to flash up every now and then mainly healing in nature sorta like shuffling a deck of cards in this case Brain files and hope you get a winning hand,,any way it got me in touch with deeper feelings in stead of just the surface ones,, which can be a pain that comes from more awareness or more focused awareness it is hard to tell I lean toward more focused with the exclusion of all else which is not good unless survival instincts purr quietly in the background so as not to stub your toe or do something clumsy.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Oh my God!, I'm starting to understand what you are saying. Keep posting, I just need a little more time to fine tune the frequency...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit