The perfect door presentation of "The Truth"

by WingCommander 11 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I don't know if I, or smoeone else, shared this before but I thought it funny and odd enough to share again. Imagine if you will, if we actually presented what we all know to be true about the beliefs of the JW's at the door when we were witnesses. After all, Jesus message was to be simple; simple enough that even the poorest and most uneducated would be able to accept Him and convert to Christianity, no matter the flavor of Kool-Aid we were pushing. But yet we all know that that is not possible. After all, the entire reason for a private "Study Edition" of the WatchTower magazine is because the JW doctrines are "so deep".

Imagine, if you will.........

THE PERFECT PRESENTATION TO HOUSEHOLDERS

Greetings, I'm a member of the great crowd of other sheep rendering sacred service to the Ancient of Days in the earthly courtyard of the spiritual temple by following the example of the fine shepherd and engaging as a regular pioneer in preaching the good news of the kingdom with the sword of the spirit.

We are helping to warn those not familiar with the Divine Name that the second presence of the Chief Agent of Life has begun, and soon the last days will reach their culmination when the scarlet-colored wild beast will turn on the harlot and destroy Babylon the Great, beginning the great tribulation which is climaxed by Armageddon and the ruler of the world, now in Tartarus, being thrown into the abyss for the rest of the last Adam's millennial reign.

However, antitypical apostate Jerusalem with her man of lawlessness class is supporting the false prophet and fighting against the anointed remnant of spiritual Israel, the ambassadors of heavenly Jerusalem, and their envoys, who are keeping themselves without spot from the world and who would rather go to Sheol or Hades than Gehenna by rejecting the theocracy proclaimed by the Faithful & Discreet Slave and the Governing Body of the spiritual paradise on earth today.

So, if you don't want to take these magazines, here's a program schedule for the Kingdom Hall, where you can come and learn more about New Jerusalem, new heavens, new earth, new commandment, new birth, new song, new creation, new personality, and the new covenant which we can only benefit from by being associated with the 144,000 anointed Governing Body.

Thank you for your time...which is not to be confused with a time and times and half a time.

• zoiks
    zoiks

LOL

Good stuff, WingCommander. Simple truths, indeed.

• keeshondgirl
    keeshondgirl

Love it!

• doublelife
    doublelife

I tried reading this out loud as if I was saying a presentation and I could see in my mind's eye the faces the householders were giving me. Too funny.

• chickpea
    chickpea

this TOTALLY deserves a BTT

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Read it aloud, quickly and with an enthusiastic smile.

I couldn't stop laughing all the way through.

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

• dandingus
    dandingus

I always loved that one! The Witnesses themselves have actually been passing that "crazy presentation" around in email forwards for years. I have a copy saved on my computer (along with other jokes, etc.) that I received from a Pioneer friend in 2001. The best part is, that we all knew it was rediculous even then! But being out and having perspective on it now, it's even funnier!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is exactly what the witlesses seem to think they need to know in order to survive. What I can't see is why it is so wicked to not know the names of these events, or the classes, deals, and what-nots that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger insist on pushing. Nor did I see what was so important in my being involved in some out of date deal between Jehovah and each character in the Bible. Just a waste of time.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Its amazing that after so many years of indoctrination that the presentation made perfect sense to me. In my mind I was translating it into English as I read it. I can see clearly that the "Pure Language" is gibberish. W.Once

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Look! I make all things new! I counted at least nine things new in that presentation. None of them have changed this "OLD" system of things.

New and Improved has been the new catch phrase for all sales items for a long time.

A shiny new penny is still just a penny.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit