Indiana "Religious Freedom" (right to discriminate)

by Simon 274 Replies latest social current

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Wow, you are so filled with hate! You can't even allow someone to disagree with you without going all ballistic and name calling.
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    By the way, I never said they all were like that, just the ones I have met, and the ones who are working on the agenda--the non-political ones, not so much.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Wow, you are so filled with hate! You can't even allow someone to disagree with you without going all ballistic and name calling.

Pretending to be the victim and accusing others of being "full of hate" is exactly the playbook your type fall back on when your disgusting actions are brought to light.

Your attempts to dehumanize an entire group of humans to justify your own issues with sexuality by cherry picking morality and scripture are disgusting and a poor example of a human. Note that no one is not allowing you to disagree, indeed, I fully support your right to do so, so please don't tell that lie again.

Your views and actions just happen to be disgusting.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Ok, I think I will lose sleep over your words--Not!
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    By the way, I never said they all were like that, just the ones I have met, and the ones who are working on the agenda--the non-political ones, not so much.

Liar, you said "the liberals". That means all.

Your attempts to dehumanize an entire group of humans to justify your own issues with sexuality by cherry picking morality and scripture are disgusting and a poor example of a human.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    you are poor example too--you preach tolerance, then when someone holds a view different from yours, you resort to name calling--you are a hypocrite.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    you are poor example too--you preach tolerance, then when someone holds a view different from yours, you resort to name calling--you are a hypocrite.

You see, being a hypocrite would mean I would be saying I can hold my views but you can't hold yours. No one saying that at all. I am tolerant of your views and your right to hold them. I never said you shouldn't. Your views just happen to be disgusting and your actions, attempting to dehumanize people, make you a poor example of a human and I have every right to call that out.

You should own that, be proud of it. Why are you suddenly whining and upset that your views are being called what they are? Seriously, I find it hilarious that the people that want to enshrine the right to be bigoted assholes into law suddenly turn in simpering children when the right to properly calls out those bigoted views is used.

Grow a backbone, for heaven's sake.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    I am not the least bit upset--in fact I would be surprised if you werent that way at all. I realize you are an atheist, and in being so, this is to be expected. If you were supporting me, talking decently to me, and not resorting to name calling, then I would know that I was in the wrong.
  • DJS
    DJS

JG,

Funny stuff. Didn't you hear Obama's comments the other day about all of the really nasty comments he gets from X-tians? I don't recall him saying anything about hate mail from atheists. And Viv, excuse me, but grow a BACKBONE? WTF? Are you losing your edginess that we have all come to know, expect and love? Backbone? That is not the body parts he needs to grow according to the Viv I know and love.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I am not the least bit upset--in fact I would be surprised if you werent that way at all. I realize you are an atheist, and in being so, this is to be expected. If you were supporting me, talking decently to me, and not resorting to name calling, then I would know that I was in the wrong.

As I said, accusing others of your own behavior is a common tactic amongst those who seek to dehumanize others. Your views and actions are disgusting and you are a poor example of a human.

Grow a backbone, for heaven's sake, and be proud of the bigoted views you hold. At then I could respect you for standing up for what you believe in. Now it's just sad watching pretend you're a victim for being a bigot and having issues with your sexuality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit