JW concerned about my tattoo.

by skywho 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Not only that, hamsterbait, but they didn't have anyone on the translation committee who knew the original languages. That allowed them to make their Bible say whatever they wanted it to say.

• skywho
    skywho

I just laughed it off and sent her a email stating that I didn't more research than i have ever done in my life before getting my tattoo. and mentioned somethings that if she didn't look in to it would just look like i really did my homework and if she does look up she would see that the religion that she is drowning in is a pack of lies and is the "false profits" that we are always warned of. but i doubt she will look it up. you know witnesses "keep your eyes on the prize". Don't look to the left, right or behind you, just straight ahead.

but hamsterbait that is a REALLY good point! and i'm going to look in to that more so i have something to back me up when my mom and my sister rake me over the coals for it. :0) thank you!

You all are so great! Thank you are welcoming me to the forum. Its so nice to have people to talk to who understand and can relate!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

So what kind of tattoo did you get ??? not a tramp stamp i hope just kidding ......

In our old congregation there is this one family that basically started the KH back in the 1970's ,they had seven children and they RULED the congregation . Over the yrs their children all married and pretty much all stayed in this same hall ...after 30 some yrs they have grandkids ,great grandkids and still the original MOM and POP uber elder and elderette rule over them all . One of their grandchildren is fully covered in tattoo's ,he wears long sleeve shirts to cover the art work and for yrs his grandparents had no idea .WE took guilty pleasure in knowing this fact . I guess it is out in the open now ...but as long as he continues to make a few meetings ,and an effort at service once a month ..he is good as gold to them . Now if anyone else has a tattoo that's a whole nother story .

• skywho
    skywho

lol that sounds about right. its funny how its so much easy to forgive family.

no tramp stamp. Its a spider-man symbol on my wrist. its who i am: goofy, fun, sarcastic, child like, and DORKY.

• skywho
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tattoo`s..Earth Quakes and a Bad Marriage..Oh My!!..

................................. ...OUTLAW

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

You're kinda cute. Why didn't you find a nice JW boy to settle down with?

• skywho
    skywho

i did he was a pioneer as was I, and we both were mistreated and drifted from it and as of late become apostates and have never been happier! we are very lucky to have each other.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

WAIT UP there notverylikely !!!! SHE is way cute AND I have a single EX-Jw son !!! He is kind of dorky too IT could be perfect ! hahaha

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

oops to late already matched up (damn) I mean ...oh sooo happy your both out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit