Earth Tilted Just Before Noah's Flood

by cameo-d 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

From the Book of Enoch: Book of Noah:

"65. 1 And in those days, Noah saw the earth had tilted and that it's destruction was near."

There were also other observations that the laws of nature were suspended. The sun rose in the west and set in the east. The temperatures of the springs changed; rivers of fire flowed down through the valleys. Places on earth that were once cold, grew warm; and places that were usually warm became cold.

When the rains began to fall, the waters passed through hell before it fell to earth and hot rain scalded the sinners.

It was by the grace of god, not because of his merit, that Noah was allowed escape. He was better than others of his generation, but was not worthy of having wonders done for his sake.

The reason certain animals were deemed 'unclean' was because there were many creatures created by the fallen angels that were experiments of miscegenation. Not only did the human species cross lines with aliens (angels) but animals crossed genetic boundaries as well. This is believed to have come about due to these experimentations. Before the flood the number of genetically altered 'unclean' animals outnumbered the clean.

(Certainly makes one question the reasoning behind carrying any 'unclean' animals into the ark if this was the case!)

---------

Now that the earth has a slight tilt and a little wobble, I wonder how long it will be until we wake up to backwards day with the sun rising in the west?

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

The recent earthquake in Chile adjusted that tilt by about 8cm (3") and slowed our day by about 1.26 microseconds. Seasons get longer and days get shorter...

• shamus100
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

This is a true and obvious sign that god is preparing for another of his vengeful murderous rampages.

I'm going to Kingdom Hall next Sunday and praying my ass off and answer ever question at the Watchtower study.

I hereby denounce everything I've ever said here, this wicked evil apostate web site.

......oh yeah Amen

• african GB Member
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

There is no way the earth could have tilted this much right before the Flood. Has anyone ever had a toy gyroscope? What happens when you try to pull it out of tilt while it is spinning near top speed? It will simply fight the tilt. Unless the earth is hit by a big asteroid (just in the right place), it will not be knocked into a tilted position. The tilt is the result of the asteroid that created the moon, not the Flood. Besides, if you suddenly tilt the earth, you are suddenly moving everything by thousands of miles. Doing that would mean quite a big amount of force exerted, and then you need to exert another force to stop it. Where was the huge earthquake that would have been felt globally when this happened? Did Noah experience an Earthquake just before the Flood? If it was during the Flood, it would have created a tsunami that would have dumped the whole Ark.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

cataclysms are a part of us. Myths, language, habits, spirituality etc all seem to reflect this.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    The temperatures of the springs changed; rivers of fire flowed down through the valleys. Places on earth that were once cold, grew warm; and places that were usually warm became cold.When the rains began to fall, the waters passed through hell before it fell to earth and hot rain scalded the sinners.The reason certain animals were deemed 'unclean' was because there were many creatures created by the fallen angels that were experiments of miscegenation. Not only did the human species cross lines with aliens (angels) but animals crossed genetic boundaries as well. This is believed to have come about due to these experimentations. Before the flood the number of genetically altered 'unclean' animals outnumbered the clean.WT

It should be noted that none of this information is found in the Book Of Enoch that is among the dead sea scrolls and is only contained in later copies in other languages.

• wobble
    wobble

Dear cameo-d,

I agree the earth has a slight tilt,23.5 degrees I believe. it feels as though it might be more after several strong ales, but I disagree strongly that the earth has a "little wobble" , in me it has a LARGE Wobble.

By the way, how did Noah observe the tilt ? from a spacecraft ? and how did he know what vertical was ? (how do we ,come to that, I think the Earth is permanently upside down, Antartica is really the top, all globes and maps are drawn fom a Euro-centric point of view) what instruments did Noah have to measure with?

I am interested though in this stuff, it may be myth, but what truth ,or human experience lies behind the myth ?

Thanks for posting.

Love

Wobble

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

First of all, the earth is flat in 1 Enoch. This is particularly obvious in the Book of Watchers and the Book of Luminaries.

Second, the sense of the verb 'atsnana in the verse is more one of "bowing down" or "bringing oneself low" (it renders Greek klinein in John 19:30 in the Ethiopic translation, among other things). The earth is brought low on account of the moral depravity cast on it by the fallen angels, see v. 6-8).

Third, the seasons go out of whack because the angels have failed in their duties of making the stars and luminaries rise at the correct times. They are derelict in their duties because they abandoned their heavenly abode.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit