January 15, 2010 wt

by ssn587 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asilentone
    asilentone

I love you very much, is that you want to hear from us?

• minimus
    minimus

cuckoo

• sd-7
    sd-7

"Unity refreshes, it is like the dew....Disagreements sometimes arise--we're imperfect, we realize!"

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help but be reminded of that song. But hey, I don't want to get involved in this one.

• snowbird
    snowbird

We must work together as one, independence wisely we shun ...

Sylvia

• sd-7
    sd-7

Ha ha. Did you get out your songbook or something? I'm sure the 2040 songbook will go like:

"Let us praise the faithful, wise slave, from now till we are in the grave, trusting them is like trusting God, thus all our heads do nod--Unity is better, even than the truth...."

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Ha ha. Did you get out your songbook or something?

Tee hee hee.

I don't have a songbook anymore.

I memorized all those songs from the old songbook!

Yeah, at one time, I was fired up with a biblical zeal for all things JW.

Sylvia

• sd-7
    sd-7

Of course. I memorized some songs myself, back in my heyday (which wasn't very long ago, of course). If I'd known they were going to scrap all the old songs, and that I wasn't going to be hung up by my elbows in solitary for preaching and thus be in need of the songs for morale's sake, I wouldn't have bothered.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Mad Sweeney

Why didn't you answer to his/her question until now?

I answered his/her question the moment after I read it. I didn't read it, delay until you answered also, then answer myself to contradict you. I simply gave an official WT web link that people could use without causing inconvenience to brothers like you and that do not require any payment such as expressed gratitude.

Your post is a mere "disagreeable comment" to me.

I am sorry you feel that way. I find your persistent requests for attention and gratitude disagreeable, as well, so we have something in common.

Have a nice day!

• possible-san
    possible-san

Mad Sweeney

I find your persistent requests for attention and gratitude disagreeable,

I said.
    "I think that people will stop replying to you if you are always doing such reaction.
    If that is your wish, you should do such."

You should read my post carefully.

If you are a person who never appreciates, when you ask a question, why can you expect that people reply to you?

Once again, I say the same thing.
    If that is your wish, you should do such.

Well, is it difficult for foreigners to say "thank you"?

You fool.

• Mickey mouse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit