Ciro Aulicino "What the Future Holds", Talk FreeMinds site:

by frankiespeakin 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What kind of manipulator do you think this guy is,,he's a real delusional manipulator I wounder if he even believes his own BS.

Ciro Aulicino:

http://www.randytv.com/whatfutureholds.htm

Delusional to the extreme! Rantings of the severely mentally retarded product of the cult indoctrinated mind who knows what to say to future his theocratic Career. Scare Them! with the thoughts of what's coming up next and the need to be faithful to the Organization he's really got the corporation in his heart. He likes to scare them and then comfort them with delusions up the yin yang. Mind wrenching logic, one delusion after another.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

part 3 whacko jw comfort committee is a real dozy.

Elders selected to go to ground zero and comfort police men and others with spiritual food from the WT.

The need to stay close to the organization and trust them don't be false to the organization don't listen to apostates and believe garbage apostates say about the governing Body.

• ninja
    ninja

anyone got this on mp3 rather than ram?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ciro speaking in tongues and translating it during the closing prayer is a classic!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Try http://www.watchtowernews.org/media/ciro.mp3 in about 2 minutes. I will be revising this soon with lots more mp3 from the damning past of the Watchtower.

Randy

www.freeminds.org

www.exjwsw.net

www.watchtowernews.org

wwww.randytv.com

www.randallwatters.org

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Randy,

I wish somebody could post some of this on You Tube to show they type of insanity the Governing Body are surrounded by. So long as they worship the F&DS they're good company and Ciro has learned that well.

Ciro's delusions are easy to see because he makes such a dramatic appeal to fear and comfort to give his wacky ideas some plausibility it is obvious he's short on facts but long on effect,, his big ideas are narrow and small to the logical thinker.

His idea of helping people in need it to give them a Watchtower or Awake, because that is what they need most,, what a demented poor soul if he really believes what he says.

The last part is really the most demented.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Excuse me, but when you say "speaking in tongues" you really mean just in some legitimate foreign language, right?

RIGHT???

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes and maybe more, he reminds me of someone speaking in tongues and he leaves room for the possibility that some force made it bubble out of him, it might be a sign that Ciro prays in tongues all the time just for the thrill of it. But I'm more sure he just memorized it to impress his fellow prayer listeners with his devotion and utter love for the Jehovah, it is all effect, he seems to be the dramatic type.

Anyway it is all horse shit, and you never know what kind of stress Ciro is under as he tries to hold his place in the good graces of the Governing Body. He sounds like a real brown noser to the Governing Body, and will tread carefully lest he loose his brown nosing job at bethel next to the adorable asses of the Governing Body his idol.

• JWoods
    JWoods

OK, so this guy is kind of a wannabee quasi-JW, then?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

He probably despises the Governing Body as much as he loves them, I'm sure he's been talked to about his talks on the Internet. While he does do a good job on the heads of those loyal JWs who listen to him he flops on the Internet and comes across as one fucked up in the head by his close contact with the GB and years of ass kissing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit