To Jayhawk - Proclaimers Book Quotes

by YoYoMama 32 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wow Yo-yo,so far every post shows your a liar.I`ve noticed that happens alot to you.I`ve also noticed your posts on other threads on the subject of 1975.Your posts suggest you have no direct knowledge on this subject.You are a great anti-dub advertisement.Can you imagine how many lurkers on this board have read your posts,only to find out you don`t know what your talking about.If your not speaking the truth you must be telling lies,simple isn`t it...OUTLAW

• freeman
    freeman

It never fails to amaze me how truly controlled the thinking of a Dub can be. A while back my Dub wife and I were discussing the changes in the generation teaching and how it was reflected in the 1995 Awake masthead. I was floored that my wife could not see the significance of this change; it was no big deal to her.

Also she had totally no recollection of how years ago we both knew we were so close to the end because the 1914-generation was almost dead. She said she never believed any such thing. I remember our discussions from years ago and how we decided it was best for me NOT to put money in a 401k, as we would never grow old and retire; now I am playing catch-up. It is as if her memory were erased. I am in awe of the effectiveness of the brainwashing, just UNDELIEVABLE!

YO-YO doesn’t need a reply to anything he posts, he needs what my wife needs, DEPROGRAMMING.

Freeman

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Freeman,

It is probably not wise to invest into your 401K plan. Everyone is losing out on their 401k plans. I think it is better that you work past that 1914 generation.

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

Fred,

Have you any idea how much, say, $100.00 a month placed in a 401(k) every month since 1970 would be worth today - even after the past two years? Figure it our and then ask yourself, should I trust in the GB or start one immediately?

LPH

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hartley,

Get down to earth dude. Millions are losing money in their 401k plans. Plus, many put their money into their plans many years ago and lost all of it. Now is a good time to work with the GB.

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

Fred,

Go with the GB. I'll look forward to your retirement. Then I'll hire you to catch mice at my palace. If you don't catch any you starve. Deal?

LPH

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hartley,

Think of this, that mice might worth than many 401k plans.

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

and thens agin, it mite not. That mice I means.

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

A few years ago at a DC I noticed placard-carrying apostates with the caption: "Millions Now Living Will Never Die--Where Are They Now". I couldn't help but look at them and think...could they be right...what do they know that I don't...now I know who is correct.

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

It might be more appropriate to say "Millions Now Living Will Never Have a Life - Unless They Baal."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit