• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

nuff said!!!!!

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• spawn
    spawn

But it's only a GAME! nothing more nothing less, and it's so boring.

• cantleave
    cantleave

As Spawn said, and what's with all that protection, a real man would face the puck with it .

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

It was a fitting end to the Olympics IMO.

I am a USA supporter of course, as a citizen of that country. But I thought it appropo that Canada won that final meetup for gold. On top of that it was a good game to watch. Very well done.

Jeff

• acolytes
    acolytes

Hockey is to Canada what football is to the English.

Tell me Canadians would you exchange all the GOLD MEDALS you won in the Olympics for one Gold Medal in the Hockey- I think the answer is YES.

Acolytes

• undercover
    undercover

Being from the US I was pulling for Team USA, but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Canada win the gold on home ice. I do pull for Canada...except when they have to play the US. It doesn't hurt so much to lose to our neighbors to the north who invented the game and shared it with us. This game was a hockey fan's dream...

And it was the perfect ending to the games. The two best hockey teams going into overtime for the final gold of the games...it don't get much better'n that...

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I am an American, Pen fan whose favorite player is Sid Crosby.

I won no matter what.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

Crosby redeemed himself bigtime with that goal. I love Crosby, but after that botched breakaway, I was writing him off my list of elite players.

Oh, and yes, I am one Canadian that would be happy with the lone gold medal in hockey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit