Open season on me

by leec 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You look like a rabbit with crabs.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow, just thinkin' that's pretty gutsy of you leec. I wouldn't have the fortitude to invite this crowd to kick my booty. *shiver*.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Well, you thought you smelled BS and asked what the stink was, instead of holding your nose, closing your eyes, and falling smack into the middle of it.

You're smart enough to ask questions, listen, and learn from other folks' mistakes experiences.

You catch on to things quickly.

Your gravatar is almost as ugly as mine.

And if that's the worst thing we can say about you, you're doing OK!

GLT

• leec
    leec

shamus100 aka apollo100 - you were dead-on the first time. living in one's own empty house is a far worse fate than living in one's parents' basement. I spent nearly an entire summer in my basement 5 years ago. i can't wait to parole myself from this place. (cue: "Joy")

ATJ - you paint such a lovely picture. the only thing you left out is Donkey Kong.

bekka - Mpfhh!!

GLT - your avatar has a hovering shadow -- that is the ultimate coolness!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    living in one's own empty house is a far worse fate than living in one's parents' basement.

That's how I live and I actually like it. But my house isn't empty. I have all kinds of junk.

W

• beksbks
    beksbks

Leec! Parole? From THIS place? Why? Even if you've never been a dub, this is the most interesting bunch of people with the most diverse interests you can find in one place!! I recovered years ago, I keep coming back because of the wide range of topics. And because on any given day, someone can bring me to tears reminding me where I have come from.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Parole? From THIS place? Why? Even if you've never been a dub, this is the most interesting bunch of people with the most diverse interests you can find in one place!! I recovered years ago, I keep coming back because of the wide range of topics.

Polemic pontification.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Poop projecting primate

• cattails
    cattails

Well at least the monkey signed off by saying "love" above.

Hey what more can you ask for, right?

Just use a little bit of this anti-Monkey Butt powder and you'll be fine.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/anti-monkey-butt-butt-powder/p2011301.jcwx?TID=100DF&redir=k232270

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh bekonkers and catsnails...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit