ARMAGEDDON IS A TRICK

by cameo-d 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

(originally posted on Tsunami thread, but felt it deserved a discussion on its own.)

It is my contention that this physically destructive "Armageddon" will be a contrived event. The bible never says anything about any battle of Armageddon where god kills off all non-church members. This is a complete lie. It does talk about a spiritual battle of good and evil and that is what we are engaged in right now by exposing the liars and their methods of manipulation.

The maji of old were sorcerers. They knew how to read weather patterns, they observed signs in animals that indicated disease, and one thing they were particularly good at was knowing their herbs and plants---which meant they were also 'medicine men'. These sorcerers lived "close to the earth" and that's one way they gained knowledge. Knowledge was also passed down through lineage--- that was part of the 'birthright' inheritance of the firstborn. These sorcerer-prophets also became spoiled to wealth and power because they were employed by kings and rulers for their knowledge.

We still have the maji in this day and age. They are the techno wizards. I will divulge more about this in some upcoming threads. I have all ideas we are going to see some fantastic light shows as they threaten to kill us off and pass it off as gods doing. We are destined to win this time. I have no doubt there will be some "wag the dog" footage and newscasts. Don't accept everything on face value. They may cut communications in some areas and tell you the place is underwater when it is not. They can easily turn technology in their favor to try to fool us.

I believe that even long ago evil methods were used for personal gain and that any corroborating evidence has been kept secret from the public. This is why any professional society requires taking an oath not to release accurate information that has not been sanctioned and approved by the society. It is highly possible and very likely that explosives were placed in the fault lines to cause the destruction that came to be known as Sodom and Gomorrah and I have explored that in a past thread. The opening of that fault line, in all probability brought about the birth of the Dead Sea. Since the time of Herod and Cleopatra, those ruling families took possession of those bitumen pits in that area and have become very wealthy from tar pitch (for ship building) and oil. No doubt, similar, but more sophisticated methods, are still employed today.

There seems to be a consistent pattern with many of these quakes as far as the depth and the radius being consistent. This is not normal. It is said to be related to HAARP. Go ahead and tell me to put on my tin foil hat...but it is the skeptics who ask questions and dig for real answers. Look at some medieval paintings and you will see that the adepts always had shining heads, too. Those were not halos. It was (gold) tin foil.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

So, do these techno-wizards have some sort of group and if so, what is their motive?

LD

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Go ahead and tell me to put on my tin foil hat....... take your meds and get some sleep

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

LD,

The answer is "yes" and "yes". I am not being evasive, I am merely being cautious.

If you have followed any of my posts on the board, which I doubt you have, but if you did...you would notice that I get very few responses. Sometimes they just sink to the bottom like lead with no more than maybe 10 reads. If I start a thread and it even makes 2 pages, that is a miracle.

Something very interesting happened recently, though. I published a thread some time ago with a very innocuous title. I pulled it up a couple of weeks ago to add some information. It is only two pages. I saw it had almost 3200 reads. I know those reads are not from this board. I am assuming it has more to do with the links in the material. Someone must be interested and they know that I know. They are just not sure how much I know...yet.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Schizophrenia is a group of severe brain disorders in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions and disordered thinking and behavior. The ability of people with schizophrenia to function normally and to care for themselves tends to deteriorate over time.

Contrary to some popular belief, schizophrenia isn't split personality or multiple personality. The word "schizophrenia" does mean "split mind," but it refers to a disruption of the usual balance of emotions and thinking.

Schizophrenia is a chronic condition, requiring lifelong treatment.

You should see a doctor Cameo, you may be suffering from mild case of paranoid schizophrenia

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

which thread is it ?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Trueone,

If you would like to debate my topic and add something of value to discuss, you are welcome. But if you intend to keep following me around to post insults then you are in violation of the terms and conditions of this website. The first time was an insult; to continue this behavior is harassment. I will take this up with the board administrator if it continues.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The HAARP project aims to direct a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8-10 MHz region of the HF band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras. According to the HAARP team, this will advance the study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction, as well as how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals.

Your joking ...right ?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Go ahead and tell me to put on my tin foil hat...but it is the skeptics who ask questions and dig for real answers. Look at some medieval paintings and you will see that the adepts always had shining heads, too. Those were not halos. It was (gold) tin foil.

Walking away quietly and trying not to make eye contact......

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This really isn't all about HAARP.

The Trick of Armageddon is about the ART of ILLUSION.

Is HAARP causing earthquakes? I have absolutely no way to know that and neither do you.

But there certainly seems to be a lot of propaganda out there to try to sway opinion.

My focus will be on deciphering what evidence we do have concerning ancient times. It should be an interesting ride and hopefully you will find it informative and entertaining. I can whistle the Song of Moses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit