BACK AGAIN

by Scott77 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hey All,

Iam back again after a while of internet break. I feel bad that I have missed alot . But problem, I will catch up little by little.

Talk to you later soon

Thanks

Scott77

• wobble
    wobble

Glad you beamed down again Scotty,

Love

Wobble

• Scott77
    Scott77

Thanks Wobble. I deeply appreciates your welcoming messages. By the way, where is Mouthy? I hope he is still around.

Scott77

• leec
    leec

wow, 77 eh? Well it's 2010 now. So you've been away for what, 33 years?

• Scott77
    Scott77

"wow, 77 eh? Well it's 2010 now. So you've been away for what, 33 years?" Leec.

Huh?, not 33yrs. lol Just a few months. By the way, where is mouthy?

Scott77

• leec
    leec

That was (supposed to be) a(n obvious) joke.

Mouthy? There's a thread from her about her moving I remember posting on earlier today.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Alright, never mind. I understand.

Scott77

• shamus100
    shamus100

You didn't miss a thing.

Oh, other than the generation thing has changed. I'll let you google it because your blue-eyed monster makes me think you're smart.

• flipper
    flipper

SCOTT 77- Nice to have you back friend. Look forward to your takes and thoughts ! Hope things have been going well for you. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scott77
    Scott77

Mr. Flipper,

Great to hear from you. Thanks alot. I feel good. Its been a challenge for me but I feel much better now that when I made a break. Hi Shamus 100, My blue-eyed monster , is a mystery. Iam thinking of posting my true picture later on. awildflower had one and some more too. why not me? Anyway, I love that monster. It looks cool. Thanks Shamus 100. I know your is a monkey.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit