Controversy on the ice!! Canadian Hockey women drinking beer!!!!!!

by dissed 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The Canadian Way to Celebrate a GOLD MEDAL!!..

Cigars and Beer!!!..

Young girls, future hockey moms drinking beer and smoking cigars.

That's Hot!

LD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Don't forget the champers

Partytime_display_image

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Lets see, I am a tough Canadian woman who just won Gold in Vancouver. Thats right, I think I will read Little Women when I get home.

Paleeze. Get over yourselves critics!

You know, the winners are the only ones who get to choose how to celebrate, the rest just bitch.

Btw, great taste in beer. I knew Outlaw would be all over this....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"

Gilbert Felli, the IOC's executive director of the Olympic Games,
    says he was unaware of the incidents until informed by an Associated Press reporter.
    "He says drinking in public by athletes at an Olympic venue
    is 'not what we want to see' and not a good image for sports values."

Mr.Gilbert Felli..

The win was in our Sport..In our Country..In our City ..On Our Ice..

Go Suck a Hockey Puck!..

Let the Ladys Party!!..

Partytime_display_image

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

If we had all that nonsense going on up here we'd all go to parliament and throw Presidents Choice Beer at the building until they changed things.

I do love Canadian politics. There is Liberal, there is Conservative but overall there is Canadian. Our politicians fear the voters because if we get pissed off, you don't just lose the election, you get kicked out of almost every riding and end up delisted as a political party.

Our hockey girls? Let them party, they earned it.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Why do those gold medals look like they're been run over by a train?

• zagor
    zagor

That's bullshit, why did this even make news? They are not super-humans they are just humans. Or how about, did you know they actually shit and have sex too? wow how about it, eh?

People should really stop telling others what is appropriate to do in their free time, we are all just humans. Or in eternal words of Marquis de Sade "I write of the great, eternal truths that bind together all mankind. The whole world over, we eat, we shit, we fuck, and we die." Amen

• dissed
    dissed

Remind me not to invite this guy to my next party......

"I don't think it's a good promotion of sport values," he said. "If they celebrate in the changing room, that's one thing, but not in public. We will investigate what happened."

Canada vs USA (Sunday) I predict a Canadian win even though I will be rooting for the USA

- This prediction has a 92% chance fo being accurate according to the WT scale of predictions and prophecies.

• chickpea
    chickpea

my other country is canada

WHAT about "canada, hockey and beer"
    is hard to understand?? srsly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit