I Hate This Game!

by Aeiouy 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Aeiouy
    Aeiouy

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHH!

I'm slightly frustrated. About a month ago, I lost the most amazing girl I've ever known. (Cliche, I know.) I have been sad and mad and everything in between since then. We finally had closure this week. I think I can move on. But I really don't want to play this game again. What game?

Everyone I've talked to, including my brother, has said that I need to be mean. Not like mean mean, but mean. Ignore her for a few days. See, I showered my girlfriend with everything. I fell in love with her, and wanted to give her the best of everything that I had. She hated it. WTF! Seriously, WTF!!!! Why don't you females want a guy who treats you like you're a queen? My workmates tell me that a girl doesn't like it if you call everyday. They want you to call once, then not call for a few days, then they start to miss you, then they wonder why you haven't called, then they think they might be losing you, then they wonder if you've found another gf, and it's torture, and then you call and it's wonderful. WTF! Why do people torture themselves like this. I wanted to be with my gf all the time. Granted, I think we were spending too much time together. We work together, and then she would stay over for weeks in a row. But still, I loved it. And missed her whenever she wasn't here.

Women, females, girls, seriously, why do we have to play this stupid game with you? God it's sooo frustrating. And now I have to go find someone else eventually, and start this stupid stupid game over again. Ridiculous. I like you, but I'll stop liking you if you're nice to me. If you be mean to me, I'll like you even more. Stupidity. Sometimes I don't understand the human female.

The only valid excuse I have seen about this, is that a girl does not want to date a mirror. If you do everything she wants, and nothing you want, she might as well be dating herself. But still, come on.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHGHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    Why don't you females want a guy who treats you like you're a queen?

Why do guys always say this? Maybe she's just not that into you anymore. Maybe it had nothing to do with how "nice" or "mean" you were.

They want you to call once, then not call for a few days, then they start to miss you, then they wonder why you haven't called, then they think they might be losing you, then they wonder if you've found another gf, and it's torture, and then you call and it's wonderful.

We do experience those emotions pretty much like you laid it out, but if a guy did that deliberately as a manipulative tool, most women would not be okay with that.

----

Just because this chick didn't appreciate you doesn't mean all women are the same. I love a man that showers me with attention. I never tire of it.

• yknot
    yknot

Please don't lump us all together........a good girlfriend cherishes her man.

In fact the only 'game' I know of is 'boy-induced'....... you see we gals have to play hard to get and make yall work because if not you write us off as 'easy' and essentially 'use' us........ at least that is the case until yall 'mature' and 'appreciate' relationships.

Don't fall for the 'treat'em mean to keep'em keen' crap...... right now I know a rising star Elder whose wife is having an affair after years of treating her rigidly.

Just treat the next girl the way you want to be treated......and make that known to her by the third date. If she doesn't respond in kind, move on to the next until you find the right gal for you!

Ya that is called 'respect'

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Its not that women don't want that, but they want to be around a man who possesss himself.

There is a way some men act that when they treat their lady like a queen that they come across as needy.

On the other hand, she could just be a b*tch.

Sorry if that isn't helpful.

Also, I think your viewpoint of women... well, I can't agree with it. I understand the need to rant, so thats cool. I hope you understand that feedback is a part of putting this stuff 'out there'.

Just to sum up, women want to be treated better then a queen, they want to be treated as an individual. She may have saw you treating her like a queen, but more importantly, she may not know why you treated her like a queen. Just a thought.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    In fact the only 'game' I know of is 'boy-induced'....... you see we gals have to play hard to get and make yall work because if not you write us off as 'easy' and essentially 'use' us........ at least that is the case until yall 'mature' and 'appreciate' relationships.

Also, if we act super interested, we're clingy or psycho..

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Why don't you females want a guy who treats you like you're a queen?

Would you want to be treated like something you're not?

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

Vowels-

I understand the need to rant, so thats cool. I hope you understand that feedback is a part of putting this stuff 'out there'.

Yes, what ATJeff said. Sorry if I sound a little bitter. I just hate that guys tell other guys to be mean. It's not true!!!

How old are you btw?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Also, if we act super interested, we're clingy or psycho..

And if you're just honest...

I love a man that showers me

...you're a kinky whore. What's a nice girl to do?

• Aeiouy
    Aeiouy

*Sigh* All valid points. Yeah rant over. 23 almost 24 by the way. I know. Way to young. Oh she's also the first girl I ever dated since I was a hardcore JW. To be honest, I'm not mad at her at all. She has been great, before and after the break up. What I'm mad at is people telling me I have to play this stupid game. I don't want to, and I hope there are girls who agree.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

69-

LOL!

What's a nice girl to do?

Good question...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit