Jesus is Not Michael

by JosephMalik 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Shelby,

Peace to you to :)

Your views are yours and I respect them, as always, Paul would probably disagree with them, but that doesn't mean he was right, as it doesn't mean you are right either.

If I understand you correctly, the Gospel of John is "incorrect" in your opinion?

• AGuest
    AGuest

The greatest of love and peace to you, dear PSacto!

If I understand you correctly, the Gospel of John is "incorrect" in your opinion?

Not sure how you got that, but my answer would be, no, John's account is not "incorrect." Indeed, it is very accurate. It is the interpretation of what John meant... was speaking of/to... however, that is incorrect. Let's take a look:

The word "only-begotten" comes from the Greek "monogenes." That word means:

1) single of its kind, only a) used of only sons or daughters (viewed in relation to their parents) b) used of Christ, denotes the only begotten son of God

This descriptions is accurate, in that:

1) My Lord IS the only one of his kind: he was a spirit being whose body (vessel) was created INSIDE the spirit world. His "life" was conceived in the SPIRIT realm, IN spirit... and by spirit... so that he was "born" of a spirit "woman". Adham was a spirit being whose body (vessel) was created OUTSIDE the spirit world. HIS "life" was conceived in the PHYSICAL realm, when God took if from the earth (Hagar)... and that doesn't necessarily mean the planet earth. After his body was "born" from the earth (physical realm)... "life" was blown into it.

a) He IS the Son of God.

b) He is the Christ and only-begotten son of God... by Sarah (Jerusalem Above). She will have other children ("Be GLAD, you barren woman..."); however, the "head" of her "child"... has been been born. The creation is awaiting the "birth" of his BODY.

The word does NOT mean, as you and other erroneously suggest... made/begat by one alone. That error originates with the error in choosing the definition of the prefix "mono", which term means:

1) alone (without a companion), forsaken, destitute of help, alone, only, merely

Because of their erroneous belief in the Trinity, some have chosen to use the first definition ("alone (without a companion)"). But that's the wrong one. The term "monogenes" ALSO means... only child. Thus, Isaac was said to be Abraham's ONLY-BEGOTTEN son. Yet, Abraham did not have Isaac by himself - he had Sarah. AND... Isaac was NOT Abraham's only child or son. He was Abraham's only son... by SARAH.

And it is the same with my Lord. He is the Most Holy One of Israel's only-begotten son... by Jerusalem Above... the mother of ALL those who are born IN THE SPIRIT. Christ was the first of those such born. Others will follow.

I bid you peace.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• journey-on
    journey-on

A Guest...You have a PM.

• PEC
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento

Thanks for clearing that up Shelby. :)

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Joseph,

Thank you for posting this thread. I am so very very happy for you that God has guided you to discover one more truth from His Holy Scriptures.

I rejoice with you and I hope and pray that you will continue to discover more and more of His wonderful truths.

If you ever want to have a Bible discussion, you know you can count on me to be available.

Your friend, UnDisfellowshipped

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i believe - michael is a strong angel and the cherub in charge of watching over israel -not the only-beggotten son of god.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Undisfellowshipped,

Thank you sir for that kindness. I do not think that many on here realize that I am not trying to push forth doctrine but am simply putting what I was taught by others or was able to grasp on my own through the ringer to see if it will stand up. Sometimes I foul up, even after years of discussion before this realization becomes apparent. No matter what the teaching is, I want it to be in harmony with our lord and let the chips fall where they may. Yes I may bang heads at times to see if such thoughts stand up, but when I am able to see where the flaws are then as shown here a correction and apology is made so that others are not influenced by what was offered in the past.

Joseph

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Joseph,

You are a good man. Blessings to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit