Memorial 2010! How many jws will partake? or SHOULD partake?

by justmom 13 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course, most of them are still going to reject Jesus by not partaking.

• Titus
    Titus

I don't know how many them will partake, but I know that I shall partake.

Yes, we can!

• justmom
    justmom

Hello to all: The memorial is March 30th.. Whether or not they count you, the impact would be a great witness to them. Some will question. Because whether they want to admit it or not, some folks know they should be partaking but FEAR prevents them. Lets face the truth, the increase is truly not so-called replacements, but people hearing the calling for anyone to be in union. Not just 144,000. Our family will be attending this year. We are disfellowshipped. My husband partook for 9 years before we left for so-called apostacy. Any who may question, still remember us and know where they may come for support and answers if need be. So think about it seriously. Have a great day! Justmom (Kim)

• aniron
    aniron

Its quite clear in the verses quoted from John 6:31-58 that a person,
    has got to partake of the bread and wine to gain everlasting life or a resurrection.

I recall a while ago a JW saying that if they died now that they have a resurrection to look forward to.
    I asked do they take the bread and wine then.
    They said No as thats only for the "anointed".
    I said they won't get resurrected then according to John 6:54
    "He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has EVERLASTING LIFE, and I shall resurrect him at the last day."

Of course he said those verses only applied to the "anointed".

But I pointed out that the verses state "anyone" or as some translations have it "whoever", there no separate class of people.

By very definition of the verse it states , if you take the bread and wine you have everlasting life and/or be resurrected.

Therefore if you don't take the bread and wine you DON'T get everlasting life and/or resurrected.

Simples!

You could see that look on his face that they get when their mind is trying to comprehend something that is contary to what they have been told.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit