Found my new look! avatar new personality

by cyberjesus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Try uploading the pic several times and add the different ratings to it. so you have it on all the ratings. Also make sure its the same email address thats all maybe you have a different email address in JWN since its older

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

How do you change your email address on JWN? I don't even remember what I used. It's been nine years!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I like your new avatar, Cyberjesus - looks like Viggo Mortensen...yum

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

nice it worked!! yay!

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Well I guess I'm out of luck till Simon fixes this site like he used to have it. Like another user, I don't remember the email address I used here. I just logged out, then logged back in to see if that is a required item but it's not.

I used the same username and password over at Gravatar that I use here, still no luck.

I right clicked on my current photo avatar to see the properties difference between mine and the original poster -- his has reference to Gravatar.com and mine, Jehovahs-Witness.net. I then left clicked on Fatfreek, near my photo, and now my photo avatar (my photo as 7 year-old) disappeared.

I should have stayed in bed.

Len

• asilentone
    asilentone

Ninfan, is that you?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Fat: yeah you need to remember your original email address.

Pcakes: its supposed to be Cyberjesus

• Heaven
    Heaven

leec, I'm in the same boat. I did everything you're supposed to -- several times. It didn't work for me. So I guess I'm stuck with my tusky fellow. But cyberjesus, your Gravatar is very cool! I like.

• hotspur
    hotspur
    yeah you need to remember your original email address.

I remember that bit ...... it's no longer a vaild though - Grrrr!

I is fed up being a Green Man on stilts!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

dont remember you old email? create a new account will be your only option with a hypen in the middle. I wonder If you could delete your account anc create a new one with the same name

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit