JW disrupt a funeral service (Watch and Comment)

by sacolton 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sacolton
  • MissingLink
    MissingLink

"I'm not sad that my mother died. But I am sad that my organization got dissed."

I never saw a funeral full of fightin' words.

Who videotapes a funeral?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

well they just left.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Jedediah said "A thought never harmed anybody" (3:13). Well said. He and the others sure seemed more tolerant of Gramma's beliefs than Gramma's fellow "sisters" were of other's beliefs. I can't help think of how many non-JW's have sat tolerantly (and quietly) through a JW funeral, as they hear beliefs that aren't the same as the hope they individually hold; yet these JW's couldn't sit tolerantly (and quietly) through a funeral for Gramma in which her other relatives celebrated her life.

Thanks for sharing.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

the DF kid told them all how it is,

good for him

purps

• sacolton
    sacolton

I find it very hard to believe that any denominational church would turn away Jehovah's Witnesses. However, their own Watchtower organization FORBIDS and DISCOURAGES them to attend any religious service (weddings and funerals) or face disfellowshipping. Gotta love that "disfellowshipping" statement before they storm out.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Interesting, the first speaker on the video you posted is Clinton; notice this is video #2; in video #1, Clinton attacks gramma's coffin with a hammer after the service. Not sure why??! Was it at a JW service that Clinton attacked?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tiffany2harvard#p/u/6/5fYf_X0TGso

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

looks like one messed up family, gramma probably kept them sane.

purps

• dinah
    dinah

Marked for later.

• blondie
    blondie

A dead body is only a dead body. I would just have a separate funeral service and invite everyone and do it without jw rules. I know one jw who did that so that her husband's non-jw relatives could come and have their own religious service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit